Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Wasn't the worst, wasn't the best. Didn't clump or flake or transfer. Nothing special considering the price.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

My HG. Separates & Lengthens like no other. The more coats you add, the more "tarantula"-like they get with some product coated on each lash. It can get raccoon-y on a mild scale but luckily the coating isn't wet or dry (removes cleanly) so the tube takes longer than most to dry out (6 months+).

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This broke me out! I had too give it away after a few uses. It dried out my lashes and dried out my eye area. My eyes where getting flakes in them and they got irritated as well. Don't know why this didn't work since hypnose works just fine on me.
Anyways, the brush is medium-slim and it gives good length but not a whole lot of volume.

My friend who I gave it too loved using it and have repurchased since, but she does have corse and thicker hair than I do and maybe her lashes can take it better than mine.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my go to mascara. I love the definition and they way it makes my eyes just pop. I've repurchased many times. It's not perfect, I do get raccoon eyes at the end of the day but it's not terrible. Nothing like L'Oréal Voluminous Crack whore junkie raccoon eyes. Lancôme is expensive but a tube will last me 6 months. No clumping either. Love this mascara.

Nothing special. I expected better after reading the reviews. The quest continues.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Been wearing it for years. Gives a great defined look without the clumping.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm not a huge fan of this mascara. I have tried the sample size tube, and the full size. I wasn't impressed with either.

It wasn't too wet, the smell was fine, but it didn't lengthen or volumize, and my lashes were clumpy. They flaked, but I didn't get the dreaded mascara under my eyes.

I will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pricey but worth it. I am constantly being asked if I'm wearing false lashes. The hypnose provides volume and separation and the definicils gives me the length.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought this for multiple years. I was under the impression that I will always use this mascara and when I even thought of mascara, lancome definicils' image was appearing in my brain. well... not anymore... it just doesnt give my eyelashes all length and fullnes they deserve. It is now not better than cheaper brands like covergirl and rimmel... now I am trying love alpha and kind of like it...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is an HG mascara. Just regular Definicils (not High Definicils, Pro, or Precious Cells). The formula isn't too wet or dry, it's just right. If you don't want volume, but a natural finish mascara. Lashes look defined, separated, longer. The waterproof formula is great as well!

Popular Mascaras