Enter Title (Uploaded by TeenBeauty)

4.2

79%
would repurchase
3.4/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/19/2011

I liked the lighter, golden color, but almost never touched the black. The gold is gorgeous and acts as a great base coat on your lids.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

Apr/01/2011

Blends really easy and shadows are not chalky at all. The gold barely showed up on my lids, even with my UDPP. The gold side crumbled so now I'm only left with the black shadow, which is use as a liner.

About reviewer (732 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Feb/12/2011

This duo has a light shimmery gold on one side and the other side is a dark matte forest green. I think its a gorgeous combination and great for a smokey eye. The colors blend very well and are sooo pigmented. There is a little bit of fallout with the shimmery shade because its so buttery/smooth your brush might pick up a lot. So I'd definitely recommend and buy again.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

Dec/07/2010

This is really nice!, i love the "sexy" look of dark matte eyeshadow almost black and light gold without glitter. perfect!, cheap and very pigmented this is my dupe for NARS rajasthan in simply form :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesGreen

Nov/08/2010

This is a nice basic duo that anyone could wear. Both colors are neutral: a pale slightly shimmery gold, and a matte near-black that works great as a liner. Lasted all day with my primer.

About reviewer (3501 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Apr/24/2010

All of my HIP duos are magnificent. Mischief is no different. I use the lighter taupe as an all-over color wash, and I use the dark navy side as an eyeliner. This is a beautiful combo, and would make a gorgeous smokey eye ~ not for me, but very pretty on the young ladies.

HIP shadows are easy to blend, are long lasting with a primer, and creasing is minimal. I have five …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (915 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Feb/20/2010

I really like the light side of this duo. I use it often when I go out because it is this gorgeous light gold color that shows up really well on me because I have tanned olive skin. Goes on very smoothly and last long. The only down side is that I never use the dark blue side.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Jan/07/2010

I love the HIP eyeshadow duos and i have like 4 of them. I love these shades because they work very nice togheter. Very creamy, blendable and last.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Dec/22/2009

PROS
-highly pigmented (well, the deep grey ES anyway)
-blendable

CONS
-the gold doesn't show up on me at all, no matter how much I pack on, but I don't have much use for a gold shadow, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Nov/09/2009

I have so many of these duos! I LOVE them holy crap! This one is my favorite, primarily because the colors work very well together and because these two colors are both very pigmented. I really love these duos and they really give a lot of high end eyeshadows a run for their product.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm