2.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I like many of Avon's mascara, however, this is definitely NOT one of them. The first tube I ordered was very thick. It almost seemed dried out. It made me look like I had three thick lashes on each eye. After two uses it went in the trash. I actually ended up ordering it again by mistake. Same thing as the first tube. The consistency is terrible, and it has a funny smell to it.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

10 years ago

This is pretty good mascara. I think it deserves more lippies than a 2.7, actually. Definitely defines & does what it says. Doesn't volumize, but definitely darkens, separates and somewhat lengthens.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

11 years ago

I'm in love! This is the mascara I've been looking for! It's completely fool proof in my opinion...doesn't clump one bit and one swipe over your lashes is all you need! The texture of the mascara is dreamy...just pulling the wand out of the bottle is smooth and heavenly! I just got it yesterday, and it used it tonight for the first time, and absolutely love it!! I definitely recommend it! Yay! I'm so glad I decided to try this mascara!

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

This was one of my very first mascaras back when I was like 14 Remembered it clumped like mad and flaked all over the place. Wasn't very good.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairBlack

11 years ago

i hate this mascara... it smears & it smudges... it also weighs my lashes down... i make it a point to curl my lashes before i put any mascara but after a couple of seconds (not even minutes!!!) my lashes uncurled already.. its ridiculous... v_v

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

2.0

11 years ago

Natural Nice Lashes with nice depth color dont like the mousse formula. I prefer more longer thicker lashes and this does not do it for me but an okay everyday one for those that like natural looking dark lashes.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

11 years ago

LOVE it! I use 2 mascaras for extra length and volume, and I always use this one second. Its great for a nice touch up and finishing touch. Im not crazy about thin brushes but this one is great.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0
from

11 years ago

I like the mousse consistency. I always wipe my mascara brushes lightly on a piece of paper towel to prevent clumping. My lashes looked feminine and long. Maybe not as good as the pricey brands, but works for me!

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

11 years ago

My eyelashes are naturally long and full, I just like to have that extra push every now and then. I really like this mascara. The brush doesn't offer much volume, but as I said before I already have the fullness that I need. I must say that the applicator is very even. I really like the consistency of the mousse. It's fantastic. This was one of my favorite mascaras until I found Rimmel Extreme Definition. I still love it, and would recommend it to anyone who doesn't stress so much about volume.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

12 years ago

Awful. It gave me like 2 or 3 clumpy lashes on each eye. And it smudges a lot.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure