MAC Lustreglass in Budding

4.6

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This was my favourite lip colour- holy grail status until it has been discontinued. I was lucky enough to have a family member who worked for MAC, who was able to find me 3. I still have the last one although nearly finished I just can't throw it out. I cannot find a colour/dupe closest to it. It's a pretty pinky coral with tiny sparkles, still searching...*sigh*

My absolute FAVORITE gloss. Why this is a discontinued shade is beyond me. I wear this alone and on top of lipstick. The smell and taste is wonderful. I am glad I bought out the MAC counter of this shade because I have no idea what I'll do once I run out.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Wow, looks so pretty on fair skin! It is a pinky-red shade with a nice amount of shimmer. Gives you doll lips. :) Wish this shade was permanent!

I really wish this lustreglass was permanent because it's one of my favorites! Like other reviewers said, it looks hot pink in the tube, but it goes on fairly sheer, adding just enough color along with some shimmer. I'm an NW15/20, and I think it's perfect for either someone pale like me or someone tan! I'm hoping to find a backup just in case I run out. :D

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a beautiful color, medium pinky coral with shimmer. Also I like the brush applicator.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this pink shimmery coral color, normally because I am very pale these types of colors makes my lips look too bright..but the shimmer of gold just offsets the brightness making for one beautiful color.

This I actually found in a gloss three pack at my local CCO and I'm very glad I picked this up and it is probably my favorite out of the bunch. Budding is definitely a gloss you could use everyday that just gives your lips a pop of color.

I am so glad i picked this up when it was available in the UK, it is a lovely natural baby pink on my lips, NW20/25.i love the lustreglass formula as the glitter is not chunky, they are not sticky but they stay on quite well.I will definitely buy more lustreglasses.

Ok, I love rosy pink lipglosses! When I first saw Budding at the counter during the launch of Culturebloom, I thought it was similar to the Flashmode Lustreglass or Wild Girl and Pink Poodle Lipglasses. However, as it turns out, Budding is lighter and more pinkish. Don't be fooled by how bright it looks (hot pink), but it appears sheer rosy on my fairly pinkish pigmented lips. Occasionally, I like to wear this over my Sweetie lipstick. This has become one of my favourite gloss.

(I'm an Asian, MAC NW20 / Chanel 20 Clair / Shu 575, dark brown hair and eyes) continued >>

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very pretty and wearable color. I take off one lippie because the color is a bit too peachy coral-y for my specific tastes and not a true pink like I thought it would be. Still very pretty and definitely has its place in my collection.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

To be honest, I bought this off of MAC's website because I saw that it was on it's way out (still is!) and wanted something limited edition. The pinky-coral color looks awesome with my tan skin but only as long as I don't goop too much on. The glitter in mine is a little rough though...Don't know if anyone else notices this.