Too Faced Brown Sugar Candy Bar

Too Faced Brown Sugar Candy Bar

4.7

on 3/28/2007 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Four shades that look great together,in a great compact.Goes very well with warm skin and brown or hazel eyes.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is the most gorgeous eyeshadow. And it's super long lasting, it's just as pretty and fresh looking 8 hours later. The quality and pigment is a dream. A perfect set with a dark chocolatey brown neutral, a white gold, a yellow gold, and a gorgeous copper color. I wear this so often that it's becoming a daily staple.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love cutesy packaging so when I saw a picture of the new TooFaced palettes online, i just ordered them. The new palettes are gorgeous, three palette in Sugar Plum (roses/plums), Brown Sugar (nuetral creams/browns) and Thin Mint (aquas/greens). All are packaged in a cute black compact with pink writing on top. Inside is a large mirror and four stripes of colors like a Shimmerbrick except the width of each stripe does fit the head of a fluffy brush. I really like that each strip is wide enough for most brush heads. The only thing I didnt like was the faint rosy scent of the palettes but that isnt too overpowering and it fades quickly. These compacts are supposed to be for eyes and face but I really think you can only get away with the sugar plum one on the face.

THe Brown Sugar collection is a shimmery creme highlighter, a shimmery light gold, a shimmery light to medium brown and a stunning shimmery chocolate brown with purple undertones. The colors dont see overly unique or special, but i just love the combination on my brown eyes. the four shades work well together and doesnt make my eyes look tired like some brown shadows can. Great with my brown eyes.

Each palette retails for $25 and is well worth the cost. The packaging is super cute and the shadows inside are nice quality. I would repurchase these.