Tom's of Maine Natural alcohol-free baking soda mouthwash - peppermint flavor

Not tested on animals
Tom's of Maine is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, Poloxamamer 335, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) (Baking soda), Xylitol, Natural Flavor, Menthol

on 12/10/2015 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Tastes awful and is very weak. The only flavor mouthwash that Tom's has that does not taste bad is also-weak Cool Mountain Mint-- however, for several hours after you use it, anything you drink (soda, tea, juice, soymilk) will taste extremely sour and fermented as though it is spoiled!

on 11/20/2010 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love it!

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/17/2010 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best all natural mouthwash I've tried. It leaves my mouth feeling minty and fresh without the uncomfortable burn/sting. I'm really happy about this product because I'm allergic to most oral care products. It was hard for me to find good products that make my mouth feel clean but this one does the trick...

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite mouthwash of all time (so far..haha, you know girls, got to keep on tryin new stuff) Its got such a nice peppermint flavor that is gentle. The baking soda makes my teeth feel great and its good between brushes for a nice breath freshener. I use this with Toms of maine toothpaste and my teeth have never felt cleaner. Nice if your not into the alcohol mouthwashes that burn the top layer of your mouth off! Hard to find for me though as Im not near many health food stores. Ive just been ordering it online at mothernature.com.
*UPDATE: stil love love love ! =)

Popular Other Products