Ardell False Lashes 111 Black

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/27/2013 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I like these. They are very dramatic, yes, but I like going very dramatic sometimes and they do an excellent job of that. Completely comfortable, in spite of the fairly massive length, and easy to apply and fit to the eyelid. I have a shorter lash line than these falsies, so I always trim off a bit at the outer corner.

The shape is fairly basic, which might be my only complaint. The 111 is not terribly sophisticated, as false lashes go, and in the end I usually prefer the more tapered 136 or a slightly wispier lash, but they do what they are supposed to do well and the quality and comfort of Ardell lashes is pretty much unbeatable, especially considering the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Okay, these are kind of creepy. To quote my husband, actually, though I agree. They are SO long. I do realize that you can trim false lashes, don't get me wrong. But I can't see how these would work *without* trimming them, and it's not like I'm opposed to things that are pretty out there. I mean I'm 9 months pregnant and still wearing 4" heels daily and my idea of neutral is fuschia blush and bright silver eyeshadow. But these are just SO long that it's beyond not looking natural and into the drag queen department in my opinion.

on 9/12/2008 1:54:00 PM

Ditto the review below!!! These are gorgeous!!!! They are definitely not natural but gives you super flirty lashes! They are full, LONG and curly! Doesn't really look like much in the box, but once they are on. WOW is all i can say! I find these fit more comfortably than the ones with the plastic band. LOVE them!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

These are insanely gorgoeus. About 1 year ago, I really wanted to try false lashes and picked up a few pairs (just simple, very natural shapes)....I didn't like them because my own lashes where longer then the one's I purchased, so I sort of gave up on lashes all together. Anywho, a few months later I had an allergic reaction and lost some lashes- not much, but afterwards my mascara did absolutely nothing for my upper lashes anymore (no length, volume, NADA).... I decided to order some falsies from Madamemadeline.com & added a few styles to my cart. When I received the package, The Ardell 111's where placed in thier as a gift for first time ordering! and I fell in love just looking at them, and I was hooked at first try =)

Firstly, they are long and fluttery- these look so flirty and I always get compliments :P second, I do not need to trim them! The band applies perfectly to my lash line and they stay put all day (I use DUO glue and Ardell Lash adhesive- both are great)......I have to say, I have grown to love falsies, & I have so many pairs of the 111's because they are the best! They instantly add glamour, and look beautiful. Give them a try, whether for a speacial occasion- or if your fancy like me, then everyday :-) they don't look to overdone, or to little. Just perfect ♥ HG!

on 6/17/2009 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THESE LASHES!!
if you want to get the best lashes for dirt cheap you should try this site
they have the largest selection of lashes, you buy them in bulk, and any orders over $100 is free shipping,no sales tax on any orders.
I would rather buy from this site then go to drugstores and get it for $4.99
So I ordered a bunch of these dramatic sexy long lashes.
My lashes are naturally long and full but these just add double the length and volume, I love them.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

these lashes are amazing! super fun and girly looking! i loooove human hair lashes (omg the synthetic ones are just so fake it's unbelievable).
you know how guys never really notice the little details, they jsut notice the overall look being different. well, i sat down next to a male friend, talked to him, and after 10 mins he's like "wait, are your lashes fake?" hahah

point is, they look real. i mean the length is a little out there but they just look so real! cant get over it! i wil be buying ardell forever now

on 2/14/2006 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wow is this gorgeous! It's luscious and long. The curve fits the curve of my eyelid perfectly and I didn't have to trim off any excess. I'm very satisfied with these as it was the first time I tried on false lashes and surprisingly I didn't make a mess:) I will be repurchasing these for sure.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools