SHISEIDO Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
SHISEIDO Majolica Majorca Lash Expander
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

3.4

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have straight stubborn Asian eyelashes. I heard that this product was great so i bought it. It does not hold the curl of my eyelashes at all. It does lengthen it, but you dont notice because my eyelashes go straight down. I left it for a month just like other reviews said and it still did not work. This mascara really frustrated me. The most annoying part about it is that it will make my eyelashes go straight down even if i use it with another very strong mascara. This mascara annoys me so much. But it does have a pretty packaging.

this mascara has the best staying power ihave ever encountered, which can be a good thing for many people, but for me, im pretty sure i scrubbed out a few of my own lashes trying to get this out :( and i was using an oil based remover as well...
as for length and volume, this product pretty much sucks. you have try to wipe off that excess fibre and mascara from the applicator before you apply otherwise you have waterproof prickly fibres stuck in your eyes for eternity :( this product is no good for me. the only thing its got going for itself is the staying power.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HG!! I've always had trouble with mascara smudging just underneath my eyes because my skin can get quite oily and i'm extremely excited to have FINALLY found a mascara that stays put ALL DAY.
I use it together with Shiseido The Makeup Mascara Base and that ensures my lashes stay curled. I don't mind the comb mascara wand, it does not clump and does lengthen so thats a plus. And to get volume, i wiggle it at the very base of my lash and voila! For some reason though, it does not work well on my lower lashes....? It makes my upper lashes look fab but i can't seem to get the same effect on my lower lashes which is a bit odd so i use this mascara for my upper and Bourjois Yes To Volume on my lower.
Other reviewers have noted that its difficult to remove... but I don't really share that problem when i use DHC Cleansing Oil and then followed by Clinique Take Off The Day.

on 6/1/2008 2:20:00 AM

Not a bad product, I ordered a tube off of e-bay for under $15 after reading the reviews on here. I've never used a mascara with a comb wand before so it took a little getting used to. It did make my lashes quite long, and held a curl all day. I don't necessarily think it thickened/volumized them a great deal though. And just to warn you ladies, I'm pretty sure paint thinner wouldn't remove this stuff! I tried vaseline, baby oil and several different eye make-up removers but it stayed stuck on my lashes!

on 2/12/2008 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

How to use this mascara:
1.Curl your lashes (or do it afterwards-like me)
2. Apply it LIGHTLY and slowly from top to bottom in a STRAIGHT line. Don't do a zig-zag pattern. Don't do more than 2/3 coats because it'll clump like crazy.
3. Comb lashes with a special lash comb.
4.Curl if you haven't done it before (not recommended for weak lashes-they might snap)
5.If you want a more dramatic effect or more length apply more mascara LIGHTLY on the very tips of your curled lashes. It works for me and I get a falsie effect, but you have to be really really careful. Comb if you get clumps.

I have average lashes and this mascara elongates them and opens my eyes. It's good at holding a curl and it really defines each and every lash. You've got to figure out how to use it though. It needs to be applied lightly over and over again, or else it clumps like hell. Took me a few tries before I could get it perfect.

Very cute packaging, got it for less than AU$20 in HK so it's pretty cheap.

Took a lippie off because of the clumping and the magnificent staying power-it's very hard to get it off by the end of the day. Although I don't really have a problem with that since it doesn't irritate my eyes and I've given up trying to take it off anyway- It doesn't even smudge until I put it on again the next day. A bit scary.

A good mascara for lengthening, defining, and curling your lashes. But you have to be patient when applying it. You'll enjoy your reward!