Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Shiseido  Majolica Majorca Lash Expander
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.4

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

on 8/17/2013 4:35:00 PM

This is the best mascara for short lashes that just don't want to hold a curl. I've been using this mascara for as long as I can remember (more than 10 years I believe). I buy so many mascaras on a regular basis, but I always go back to this one because nothing else is comparable. I must have repurchased dozens of these. I've also recommended this mascara to my friends, who have also loved it as much as I have.

The mascara wand is a comb-like brush, so it really coats each of my lashes completely. It lengthens them with tiny little fibers, but doesn't do much in terms of volume. If you try to layer it too much, it can become quite clumpy. I usually apply at most 2 layers. I have also found that the tiny fibers sometimes come off and get stuck in my eye or on my face. It is a fairly dry formula, which means that it doesn't weigh down my lashes and they stay curled all day. It is very waterproof (I've showered with this mascara on and it doesn't budge), so make sure you have a good waterproof makeup remover. .

Finally, the price. Unless you live in Asia, this mascara is going to be very expensive. I buy a ton of these every time I go to Hong Kong, and I believe they're about $15 usd there, which is pretty reasonable for a higher end mascara. There are tons of sellers online, but I really wouldn't trust them unless you're buying from a retailer.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love the wand in this mascara! It's very different from what I've ever tried honestly. I also love the fact that it is extremely black and glossy. The thing is it doesn't volumize at all so usually I have to pair it up with another volumizing mascara to get the best results (like... CoverGirl Fusion, Smashbox Full Exposure, etc.). Also, it has amazing staying power. I walked in the rain all day with it on and no smudging, flaking, nothing! But this also means it's super hard to remove (I haven't heard of anyone saying this...) even with makeup remover, it takes at least 10 minutes for me to fully remove it from one eye, plus a few eyelashes... So I try not to use it too often. But if I go to a beach or something and I want something on my lashes (for some odd reason) I would apply a little bit of this. I would probably repurchase though, once I find a makeup remover that can defeat this! If I can find it that is....

on 8/22/2012 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara really does add fibers to my lashes that lengthens it. However, I found it to give my lashes a very spidery like effect. The formula is more wet so it doesn't hold a curl. But three stars for lengthening it. This also works amazing for lower lashes

on 7/24/2011 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Best mascara ever!!! After 30 years trying to find the right one, trying very expensive and cheaper mascaras, I decided to try this based on the reviews. I have been using this mascara for 1 year, I buy on e-bay since it is not available locally. Excellent results, it lenghtenes my very short lashes, no clumps, no racoon eyes, it stays in place. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

on 6/26/2011 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I use this mascara for waterproofing my fiberwig mascara. Basically i build up 3 layers of fiberwig onto my lashes and then use the lash expander as top coat to make sure they become waterproof, budgeproof, flakeproof and smudgeproof. I got this for around $13 in adambeauty.

To remove this mascara, I coat my lashes with waterproof makeupremover and leave it for 5 minutes. Then i saturate a pad with waterproof m.u. remover then gently rub it on to my lashes to effectively remove every trace of mascara. It is easy to remove it most of the time because i only use it on top of a fiber mascara that easily comes of when saturated with water.

overall a good mascara if you're looking for a waterproof/budgeproof at a good price

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my HG mascara, hands down. It defines and lengthens my stiff Asian lashes really well. Doesn't do much for volume--I'll probably have to layer this with another volumizing mascara to get my ideal lashes, but I love the brush head on this. It's not your standard mascara brush--rather, it's like a plastic comb that allows you to reach all your lashes. It lasts all day without flaking or smudging, and comes off easily with cleansing oil (i use boscia's). I got it for about $16, so it's not cheap, but I think it's worth it.

on 2/28/2011 1:57:00 AM

i'm confused, are this and frame plus the same? there's two seperate entries for them but it seems like there's only one product..

on 12/24/2010 11:36:00 PM

first and formost, i ADORE the packaging. its super cutee and lacyy but its black so it maintains a sophisticated look. the wand is kind of weird but one yu start working with itt its amazing aat legnthinging and volumiing because the product gets between each spikee but the spoikes arent rlly close. The formulaa is amazing, it legnthens and separated and volumizes my lashes. I use it for the beach or for workout or even jsut school becausee it doesnt flake. shuare, its harder to take off even compared to lash blast but if you use an oil based formula and try washing it off twice then you should be fine. and remember to not rubb yur lashes or they WILLL fall off. :) other than that, YESS I RECOMMEND THIS COMPLETELY :D

on 6/7/2010 9:46:00 PM

I bought this in tokyo while looking around for makeup. I had no idea shiseido made packaging like that! I love it, it's gold and shiny, mascara is a little thin, but very easy to layer and apply; washes off with no effort. I love it!

on 4/27/2010 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this mascara from Majolica Majorca! I bought this Sasa for around...... Errr.. Sorry, I can't remember how much this cost already. Hehe. Anyway, this used to be my HG mascara... Until I found Lavshuca's.

BK999 is a very deep black color making your eye lashes looking longer and adds a little volume. I use this with a mascara base which adds a lot of volume and length compare without using one.
Also, it's waterproof, so no worries about getting it wet under the rain. Unless you're really planning to. LOL. By the way, this is the old version of Majolica Majorca's mascaras. I heard that they added fiber to the newly released mascaras. I haven't tried it yet though. But one thing's for sure, the previously released mascaras are great! I recommend it! :)