SHISEIDO Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
SHISEIDO Majolica Majorca Lash Expander
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I never wore mascara before because they did nothing to hold my curl or it would leave me with raccoon eyes. Until I found Majolica Majorca mascara did I wear mascara more often. There are too many good things about this mascara, the packaging is so adorable, the comb is awesome at separating lashes, the fiber makes your lashes super long and it has a dry formula that holds curl all day. AND it's for a reasonable price!! Seriously... a must have.

on 2/28/2011 1:57:00 AM

i'm confused, are this and frame plus the same? there's two seperate entries for them but it seems like there's only one product..

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I complete agree "avapro" 's review, this is a terrible mascara,same as the base. Both doesnt work out on my lash at all. I bought it since i read lots of good review about it, but was very dispointing after i used it. i bought it from ebay, maybe i bought a fake one? anyway, i wont buy any MJ's products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I would buy this again if I can find it.

It's my favourite mascara.

The tips don't curl the wrong way when they dry, it stays in the shape that you applied it.

I only recommend this to asians. People with long lashes already probably can't use this anyway.

on 1/17/2009 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

On my 3rd tube of this, this stuff is seriously smudgeproof! I use it on my lower lashes and it really lengthens them. However, I find that it tends to clump a little when I use it on my upper lashes. The packaging is adorable and the price is very reasonable!

on 12/5/2008 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

overall, i think it's pretty good for
lengthing your eyelashes and all,
it is waterproof and doesn't smudge,
which is good. it stays on when
im showering, or swimming, etc.
the brush is okay, it's more of
like a "comb". i'm fine with it i guess.
BUT, the one thing i don't like about it,
is that it is very hard to remove.
(well in my opinion)
and it makes a few eyelashes
fall off sometimes (not A LOT though)
wellwell, it's average, actually
ABOVE average. i find it better than
the cover girl lash blast.

on 9/7/2007 12:17:00 AM

I just tried my new Majolica Majorca Lash Expander mascara for the first time. I quite like it, though I don't think it's as good as my Lancome Definicils. The Majolica Majorca has a gorgeous black colour, it's dark and glossy. It goes on smooth with no clumps thanks to the comb applicator. I find it usually applies too much mascara at first because the mascara tube doesn't remove excess mascara from the comb well, but this is easily fixed with more swipes as the mascara doesn't dry too quickly. I find that not re-dipping the comb between each eye makes sure you do not get too much mascara on your lashes. The comb makes for great separation and coverage of lashes. I wouldn't say that this mascara gives a huge amount of volume. It does lengthen the lashes quite well, but not as well as my Lancome Definicils. The best thing about this mascara is its lash separation and it's beautiful glossy colour.