Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Shiseido  Majolica Majorca Lash Expander
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.6

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My HG mascara. I know it's HG when I keep going back to it after using Fiberwig, lashblast, dollywink.

It has crazy lengthening power but is not volumising. Works for me since I already have lots of lashes. Might not work for girls with sparse lashes because it can give the spider-leg look.

The only problem is that it's hard to remove. However, I have baby oil for that!

on 7/24/2010 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this mascara. I have tried clinique, MAC, smashbox, lancome, makeupforever and fiberwig. Dior mascara is good, but is flakey. I think that this is a mascara worth trying. I always buy different mascaras looking for the best one, and so far this is the best that I have every tried. LOVE IT!

on 4/27/2010 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this mascara from Majolica Majorca! I bought this Sasa for around...... Errr.. Sorry, I can't remember how much this cost already. Hehe. Anyway, this used to be my HG mascara... Until I found Lavshuca's.

BK999 is a very deep black color making your eye lashes looking longer and adds a little volume. I use this with a mascara base which adds a lot of volume and length compare without using one.
Also, it's waterproof, so no worries about getting it wet under the rain. Unless you're really planning to. LOL. By the way, this is the old version of Majolica Majorca's mascaras. I heard that they added fiber to the newly released mascaras. I haven't tried it yet though. But one thing's for sure, the previously released mascaras are great! I recommend it! :)

on 4/23/2010 7:23:00 PM

Love it!
Would recommend this to anyone who wants long lashes rather than volume.
Applicator shapes like a curved comb, it combs out every individual lash and makes it long and lengthy. Long last effect!

Warning! The first time you open this product and use it, it could get a little messy because alot of the formula is stuck on the brush and it is very easy to smudge it everywhere.

It increases my lashes almost double the length. You have to be really patient with this product and just finding ways to make it work for you when you are applying it. I always apply two coats of it first, then wait for my lashes to harden a bit before proceeding. (Don't over do this process or it will look clumpy) and my lashes will end up double the length.

Alot of my friends always think that I am wearing fake eyelashes when I am not. haha my boyfriend would try to pull them out too because they were just so long.

The only con I have about this product is it is really really hard to come off, so if you accidentally get it on your skin, you have to wipe it off immediately or you will have a really hard time after.

Overall, I really love this line of mascara, ever since i used the majorca line, I have never looked back to my the american or designer brands. Japanese mascara all the way!! :) This also does not give me the panda eye effect like most mascaras do after a long day. so I never have to constantly check on it.

Give it a try!

If you are in the Toronto area, you can find this mascara at pacific mall for $25 CAD dollars. roughly. I bought mine when they had a sale, so i got it for only $20. Quite a steal.

These mascaras last a VERY long time too. I've had mine since summer and it doesnt seem like it's running out yet. so I am extremely pleased :)

on 12/6/2009 1:12:00 AM

'm reviewing this Majolica Majorca Lash Expander mascara which is similar to the Jill Stuart Extra Curl mascara i'm luving. Basically both mascaras works using the same kind comb brush design. And results are quite comparable but Jill Stuart one is easier for removing even though still consider difficult compare to other mascaras.

No clumps but not recommended for too many coats or it would be too thick unless you want dramatic look.

they do curl and hold on them properly and rather lasting.
They are rub proof, waterproof and long lasting.
Their price are quite reasonable compare to the pricey Jill Stuart so if you are a beginner, try majolica majorca as their packaging are really pretty.

on 10/24/2009 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

this is the best mascara ever!!
long full lashes..no clumping..no smudging...very dramatic and looks like you have naturally long beautiful lashes.
one thing though is that its realllyyy difficult to remove...and if you don't remove it your lashes will die. :(

but otherwise GREAT STUFF!

on 9/7/2009 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara! I am loving Japanese products right now.

This mascara is for lengthening, but it thickens my lashes as well. I have very short eyelashes, and it is so fun applying this because my eyelashes transform. It also dries very quickly. Also, if you accidentally get the mascara on your eyelids, it is very easy to wipe off with a slight touch of the finger, and it won't mess up your eyeshadow. No flaking, no smudging below the eye, just amazing. The packaging is adorable too.

I haven't done any research on this product, but it's a fiber mascara. I'm not quite sure what that means exactly, but it works! It's almost like there are pieces of eyelashes inside the tube, but again, it's amazing.

I bought it for 1260 yen in Japan. About $13 USD.

on 8/7/2009 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

After trying out all the name brands and the drugstore, I have to say that this mascara really outshines them all. It creates fantastic fans out of my sparse, asian lashes! Definitely make sure to curl with a traditional curler AND a heated curler for that VAVOOM effect. The traditional curler alone cannot adequately create that doll-eye, so gorgeous it must be fake lash look :) HG!

Edit: It comes off immediately with FANCL remover. The problem is I must frequently rewet my contacts due to dry eye syndrome, but my curls get taken out with the moisture. Therefore, while it doesn't run or smudge on me, it's not waterproof enough to hold up my curls. :( Off with a star! With that said, it performs very well if I don't cry or wet my eyes.

Would I buy it again? Maybe not. I think it may be time for me to try new things :)

on 12/14/2008 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. It really holds my curl all day long and as they say, it lengthen my lash beautifully. But the waterproof solution makes it hard to clean up.