Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Shiseido  Majolica Majorca Lash Expander
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.3

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

on 11/26/2009 1:09:00 PM

At first I loved this mascara, as it does not smudge and it also created nice shiny long lashes.

However, after awhile I realize this mascara does smudges a bit after a long day out, and it's a pain to remove. (Make sure you have a very good makeup remover).

Overall, I still like it a lot, as it does add dramatic length, and stays put during most of the day!

on 3/12/2008 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is great at holding a curl all day - definitely my current favourite. This is the first mascara I have tried that holds a curl (and I have tried heaps!) The trick is to start the comb applicator as close to the base of your lashes and wiggle it a little, combing upwards. Use an Ilashcomb to comb it through. The idea is to coat more of the lash base than the lash tips. Its takes a second coat this way as well. When I do this I don't need to use a heated curler afterwards, I can just press lightly with my fingers to help with the curl, if needed. It is budgeproof - but I have no problems removing it with Lancome Bifacil or L'Oreal Dermoexpertise sensitive eyes eye makeup remover

on 9/24/2007 12:23:00 AM

This mascara has great staying power. I used to use Lancome's Bi-Facil Double Action Eye makeup remover and I had no problems, but it's quite expensive so now I use a cheaper alternative (L'OREAL one which not as good but as close as it gets for way cheaper) but anyway, it's TOO waterproof for me. It does hold a curl, the colour is dark and glossy and the comb is great, overall the lengthening isn't as dramatic as I hoped it would be but still pretty darn good. Still a great mascara though but I probably wouldn't buy again because I'd like something easier to remove with a more dramatic effect as well.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

This mascara is one of the best around! The only minus point is that the applicator is a comb instead of a brush. However, there might be a use for that design. Anyways this mascara really lengthens and the best part is that it leaves your lashes glossy not dead looking. Love this mascara and its a MUST TRY!