Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

Shiseido  Majolica Majorca Lash Expander
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.3

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

This lash mascara is not like all mascara's. The mascara brush comes in a form of a plastic comb instead of a brush applicator.I wasnt used to comb applicators but I decided to give it ago.
The comb collects alot of the mascara from the tube but I guess its an advantage as it gave alot of coverage on my eyelashes, the texture is fibre-like, and it did extend my lashes and enhanced them very good.The staying power was good, around 8 hours, and the mascara hardly smudged or created that 'panda eye' look.

Lah expander really is one of my favourite mascara's, it is relatively cheap , and the overall item looks very attractive to use.

continued >>

on 3/7/2006 8:42:00 PM

Cute but probably won't repurchase again. It didn't really lengthen my lashes by much. The only positives about this was that it doesn't smudge and applies really clean. The formula is a bit too light, so probably best for people with semi- lush, long lashes to begin with.

got this from a kind angel from japan. it was totally oos for a few months! this is a lengthening mascara, with loads of fibres. its supposed to be able to lengthen your lashes up to 15 times more than a regular lengthening mascara.

This mascara, does lengthen, holds the curl (from my shiseido curler), doesnt smudge or flake and is waterproof!! the best bit with the lengthening is that my lashes look darn natural, like i was born with those flirty, long lashes!! havent given it 5 stars cos i would like a bit of volumising and am darn afraid of the fibres falling into my eyes (i wear contacts)! you do have to wipe the mascara comb if not it tends to get clumpy with lots of fibres.

highly recommended if you are looking for a lengthening mascara. peersonally, would most likely repurchase. also looking out for the new volumising formuale coming out in aug! continued >>

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

This mascara is one of the best around! The only minus point is that the applicator is a comb instead of a brush. However, there might be a use for that design. Anyways this mascara really lengthens and the best part is that it leaves your lashes glossy not dead looking. Love this mascara and its a MUST TRY!

on 4/21/2007 6:07:00 PM

Love,love,love this mascara! As another reviewer mentioned, this stuff does not smear, flake, smudge, or leave any type of yucky black film! I have oily eyelids and no matter what within an hour, my mascara gets greasy amd I have raccoon eyes! I just bought this stuff while on vacation in Japan and it retailed for about $10.00 US! I also bought the Lash enamel in BLK 999! This stuff is awesome!

This was my first mascara, and I love it! I can actually see and feel my lashes grow longer when I put this on. I highly recommend this as it also dries very quicky. However, my lashes were not that short to begin with, so I'm not sure how well this will work with very short lashes.

on 5/14/2007 10:24:00 AM

Had a laugh with my friend at the name but when I applied the Limited Ed version in Blue (from Spring 2007 collection), this came out volumious and glossy perfect for model thick eyelashes. Think the comb gives the lashes the right amount of thickness you cant get with a brush.

on 6/11/2007 11:38:00 PM

This is my favorite and the only mascara i am using now.
I had short and inner double eyelid and therefore, other mascaras will smudge my eyes badly and weight my lashes down immediately. The comb like applicator helps to separate my lashes well and does not clump at all. The liquid though is light and watery, it dries up pretty fast and the most important, staying power and ability to hold up my short curled lashes very well. No other big brands mascara is able to hold up the curl except this. Is my staple!! The packaging design is quite standard. In short, value pricing and excellent performance. Two thumbs up.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this mascara works great at keeping lashes curled which is one of my problems with maintaining my look throughout the day. it must be very waterproof because it doesn't give me smudges like i'm used to with other mascaras. i think the formula is excellent but i find it difficult to use the comb because it always leaves mascara on my lids and i'm not that convinced it contributes to the lenghthening. otherwise it is a good mascara.

on 7/22/2007 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

this is definitely a re-purchase. i got this product through a web-shopping mall and thought why didn't i get this earlier, looking at the enormous heap of my past failed mascaras. the brush is shaped like a comb but it doesn't clump (a lifesaver compared to l'oreal's volume shocking mascara, also a comb brush, aka the clumper), since the comb is very fine and it separates your lashes one by one. the formula is very smooth so it applies very sleek, soft and shiny. originally i used the base coat from l'oreal volume shocking mascara and coated maybelline volume express on top plus a fixing mascara to hold the curl and prevent flaking and smudging, but the clumpy formula of maybelline, the poor curl-holding ability plus the tremendous time using 3 mascaras including the term to wait until one dries to apply the other on top were always a problem. now that i have majolica's lash expander, there's no need for all the fuss to have sky-high, strong-defined, water&oilproof, flakeproof plus shiny doll-lashes all day long.
the fiber lengthens my lashes up to 150% or 4-5milimetres and keeps the curl from drooping all day long, and i was frankly surprised that it was still THERE after taking a shower and washing my face. scary.
i took one lippie off though, since it's soooo hard to wash it off. prepare to lose a couple of lashes for the first few days.
mua. my favorite. i'm definitely stocking a couple of more.