Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

Filtered by age: 44-55
Shiseido  Majolica Majorca Lash Expander
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.5

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

on 7/24/2011 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Best mascara ever!!! After 30 years trying to find the right one, trying very expensive and cheaper mascaras, I decided to try this based on the reviews. I have been using this mascara for 1 year, I buy on e-bay since it is not available locally. Excellent results, it lenghtenes my very short lashes, no clumps, no racoon eyes, it stays in place. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

on 10/13/2007 11:01:00 AM

This review is for the Lash Expander Neo (My Lashes Extend Elegantly). This stuff rocks. I curl my lashes with my Shu Uemura curler, apply the Shiseido 'Curl, Curl, Curl toward the Sky' primer, then apply the Lash Expander Neo mascara to both my top and bottom lashes and I have doll like lashes that last until I take the mascara off. Because of my contacts and my eyes watering alot, I've never been able to wear mascara on my bottom lashes, without looking like a raccoon. Now with this stuff there is never any smearing or running, no matter what I do. I wore it in May for my son's outdoor wedding and even with the heat and tears my mascara still looked fresh 6 hours later. My only complaint is that it is sooo hard to get off, nothing seems to budge this stuff. If you accidentally get some on your lid as you're applying it, you'd better stop and get it off immediately or it won't budge. I love how it makes your lashes so glossy and super long.