Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Shiseido  Majolica Majorca Lash Expander
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.2

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

on 1/31/2014 10:26:00 PM

I love this mascara. this is definitely my HG. I have short and straight lashes to begin with so lengthening and waterproof mascara is a big must for me. I bought this because i've heard sooo many good reviews about it so I bought it and I fell in love with this mascara.

First, It lengthens my lashes like no other, I don't even have to use falsies. It contains fibers in it so when you apply this mascara the fibers will stick to your lashes and make them super long that sometimes my lashes can reach my brow. It's not super volumizing though, but i don't really care since I'm just fine with only long lashes.

Second, the formula of this mascara is just like the best. It's super waterproof and smudge proof! I never ever get pandas eyes whenever I use this mascara (and i do have oily lids and i also rub my eyes so much) It also holds the curl like no other. My lashes always still look amazing and perfectly curl and long at the end of the day. The mascara is not super wet too which is great because wet mascaras tend to weight down the lashes and uncurl them (like fiberwig), but it's not super thick that it clumps your lashes.

Third, the brush of this mascara is really nice. It's not too big so it doesn't get into everywhere when you apply you mascara. It is really easy to apply on the bottom lashes too. The brush itself has like 2 parts. Both look like a comb but the other one is neater. So you're supposed to use the straight comb-like brush first to get the product to your lashes and then use the curved neater brush to really separate the lashes. I like the idea of the brush so much. It makes your lashes super super long without makes them clump. The brush also allows you to get every single lashes and also add more lengths to the end of the lashes.

Fourth, the packaging of this mascara is super gorgeous. It looks super expensive and luxurious. It also has the right size so you always can put in on your purse. Although the packaging is super nice, it's super affordable. It's around 20$, maybe it's not super cheap but the other top mascaras (such as dior, ysl, lancome) cost super super expensive and plus you can use this mascara like forever. I have mine over maybe 2 years (I don't use it everyday though) now and it's still pretty good although it starts to get easily clumpy( and yes i'm about to buy another one now).

The only bad side of this mascara is it takes FOREVER to remove. You have to use a really strong eye makeup remover to take this off unless it won't budge. To remove it, I usually soak my cotton pad with eye makeup remover and then place it on my eyes for 15-20 seconds and then rub it a bit (I know i'm supposed to remove my eye makeup very gently but this mascara is a bad girl) until the mascara comes off and then remove the leftover mascara with my sherbet type cleanser (banilla co clean it zero, this stuff is AMAZING, i also use this to remove my base makeup) and then wash it off.

Seriously, give this mascara a try, you will fall hard!!:):)~

on 1/12/2014 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I keep coming back to this mascara time and time again. I use mostly luxury brand mascaras, but being from Shiseido's affordable line, I think this one can stand next to the rest of them. It's very waterproof which works wonders for my thin, straight, and naturally downward pointing lashes. It adds an amazing amount of length and volumes well. This is very affordable for the results you can achieve. Highly recommend. It's one of my favorites despite not being as easily accessible.

on 6/6/2013 8:29:00 PM

I find this mascara fulfilling it's lengthening claims, but not by much.
Not a big fan of the comb-like brush, or maybe just the formula that annoys me, which did not give any volume...maybe I'm asking too much from a lengthening mascara?
Not a big pain to remove if you have Kose Softymo eye makeup remover + Kiss me mascara removal gel. must have both though.
Disappointing curling effects, i have very soft lashes and i dont find this curling at all, even when i use an electric heated lash curler, the mascara fails to keep the shape in place. Fairy drop mascara does a good job in keeping curls, but it's dry and flaky looking + low pigmentation.
Not my holy grail.
It's kinda ok in terms of price though.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love the wand in this mascara! It's very different from what I've ever tried honestly. I also love the fact that it is extremely black and glossy. The thing is it doesn't volumize at all so usually I have to pair it up with another volumizing mascara to get the best results (like... CoverGirl Fusion, Smashbox Full Exposure, etc.). Also, it has amazing staying power. I walked in the rain all day with it on and no smudging, flaking, nothing! But this also means it's super hard to remove (I haven't heard of anyone saying this...) even with makeup remover, it takes at least 10 minutes for me to fully remove it from one eye, plus a few eyelashes... So I try not to use it too often. But if I go to a beach or something and I want something on my lashes (for some odd reason) I would apply a little bit of this. I would probably repurchase though, once I find a makeup remover that can defeat this! If I can find it that is....

on 5/12/2011 11:28:00 PM

My mom actually bought this on a whim while shopping in Chinatown for me and it has been my HG mascara since ! Unfortunately, this was about $45..a little overbudget for me. Does anyone know where i could purchase this mascara at a decent cost? Whether online or instore- i reside in lower mainland BC, Canada.

on 12/24/2010 11:36:00 PM

first and formost, i ADORE the packaging. its super cutee and lacyy but its black so it maintains a sophisticated look. the wand is kind of weird but one yu start working with itt its amazing aat legnthinging and volumiing because the product gets between each spikee but the spoikes arent rlly close. The formulaa is amazing, it legnthens and separated and volumizes my lashes. I use it for the beach or for workout or even jsut school becausee it doesnt flake. shuare, its harder to take off even compared to lash blast but if you use an oil based formula and try washing it off twice then you should be fine. and remember to not rubb yur lashes or they WILLL fall off. :) other than that, YESS I RECOMMEND THIS COMPLETELY :D

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I LOVE THIS MASCARA.. The best I've ever used :)

This Mascara specialises in Lengthening the lashes, it gives a nice even coat on your lashes to ensure no clumping, but if yu are finding yur lashes are clumping use an eyelash seperater. I think this mascara has special fibers that attach onto yur lashes to make them look longer, also this mascara is waterproof. BUT BEST THING IS NO FLAKING WHEN YU RUB YUR EYES!!!

But if yu are looking for volume this isn't the mascara yu wanna use, there is another one, same brand but different purpose volumizing :D ( I forget the name)

The packaging for both these mascara look the same so don't be fooled look at the application method and yu'll know :)

Hope I help people, because Im usually bad at explaining things haha

IMPORTANT: For the Lengthening Mascara (this one) the applicator should look comb like, its flat and not so many bristles
Volumising one it should look like a brush so it round with a lot of brostles

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

When i first used this product i absolutely hated it..it took layers and layers for the effect i wanted (volume), and its also a pain to take off..i could never take it off completely. But then when i tried this for the second time in asia for some reason i actually LOVED it. it really gives you greaat length but still i think it lacks volume. i usually use false lashes but since i was on vacation i wanted a more natural simple look so i think that goes great with it.
so overall i think this product is alright. depending on what your striving for (length or volume) best length mascara on my opinion but no i definately don't think that it gives a false eyelash effect its not to the point where its that dramatic.

on 10/24/2009 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

this is the best mascara ever!!
long full lashes..no clumping..no smudging...very dramatic and looks like you have naturally long beautiful lashes.
one thing though is that its realllyyy difficult to remove...and if you don't remove it your lashes will die. :(

but otherwise GREAT STUFF!

on 10/13/2009 9:38:00 AM

Okay lets get to the point:

-effective lengthening
-creates a false lash look
-comb brush
-does not clump
-requires a base mascara before applying this on
(use a lightweight mascara, e.g. Maybelline full n soft)
-very expensive
-intense black colour
-very thick texture
-hardens and stays on lashes for the rest of the day
-EXTREMELY horrible and difficult to remove
(you may experience losing a few strands each time)
(advised to apply only onto the tips of your lashes to prevent this)
-use an oil eye make-up remover e.g. Shu umera skin purifier
-gorgeous breathtaking packaging