Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap - All Scents

4.4

Not tested on animals

on 5/21/2018 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in the peppermint version. After hearing people rave about this soap forever, then seeing an online friend mention that it's all she'll use to wash her face with (due to peppermint's acne-soothing properties), I decided to pick up a bottle.

I use this to wash my face, but honestly I don't love it for that purpose. I prefer to use a cleanser that can be used all over the face (including to remove eye makeup), but the peppermint in this soap sort of makes my eyes burn if I do that. It's not too bad, but I haven't noticed any real improvements in my skin since using this as a face wash (& it's somewhat drying), so it's not my new go-to facial cleanser.

However, I enjoy this as a body wash (as long as I'm sure to follow up with a body moisturizer afterwards) & also to wash my brushes & beauty sponges. The consistency of this soap is very thin... almost like water. It's not my favorite body wash of all time, but it gets the job done well. It IS the best soap I've ever used to clean makeup off of my brushes & sponges though, by far. I use synthetic brushes & I don't find this soap too harsh to use on them.

The packaging is interesting... reading the bottle you'll gain some words of wisdom, some words of insanity, & insight into the many many many ways in which this product can be used. The price is around $10.99 for 16fl oz, which isn't bad. I'll repurchase another bottle when I run out but I want to try the rose or the almond scent next.

I have the tea tree one in the orange bottle. When I first got it I used all over my face as it was very effective at removing makeup but it was quite drying. Now I just use around my nose and forehead as that's where I get oily and pimples. I've also found it very good at cleaning makeup brushes. It also has multiple other uses although I haven't used it for anything else but definitely reccomend as it's such a good working and versatile product

I’ve used Dr. Bronner’s for years. A little goes a long ways, and you can use it for cleaning almost anything. The lavender, peppermint and rose are my favourites.

on 10/12/2017 12:28:00 AM

Dr Bronner's is such an amazingly versatile soap. I have the peppermint one that I've used mostly for cleaning and the unscented version that i like to use in the shower and for my sons baths. Works great for cleaning makeup brushes too!

Great versatile product!!!! Love the smell and refreshing feeling of this when I dilute it on my skin. Also add this to my cleaning solution for my floors, the bathroom etc. A little goes a long way so this will last a long time. Good value too. I'm on my second bottle and will repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It was hard for me to find a good facial cleanser that didn't break me out and that actually worked. When I first tried this soap I got the tea tree one in the orange bottle. I have oily skin and at first it kinda dried my skin a little, but after some time of using it my skin got used to it. If you have dry skin this might not work for you. I also use the bar of soap for my back and chest cause I used to get bad pimples there. This soap definitely controlled all my breakouts on my face,chest, and back. I currently don't have any pimples on my face😊so I would recommend that you give this soap a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

When I first tried this soap years ago, I wasn't fond of it. It left me dry and itchy and I just ended up tossing it. Fast forward to a few months ago, I wanted to try again so I bought a little bottle and now I love it! Did they tweak the formula a bit? Now it's all I use, this soap and a washcloth. My favorite scent is the rose, green tea and cherry blossom. One lippie off because I cannot use the peppermint one, it dries me out, unlike the others.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A great volume of high quality soap. Bottle is...a bottle so 3/5.

I also do wash makeup brush to maintain the softness of the bruah especially when expensive. I also wash my face with this soap without scent and i just put essential oils.

on 7/25/2017 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Used this to wash my makeup brushes, saved me so much and it does the job really well . I no longer purchase brush cleaners and shampoo