Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap - All Scents

Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap - All Scents

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 10/12/2017 12:28:00 AM

Dr Bronner's is such an amazingly versatile soap. I have the peppermint one that I've used mostly for cleaning and the unscented version that i like to use in the shower and for my sons baths. Works great for cleaning makeup brushes too!

Great versatile product!!!! Love the smell and refreshing feeling of this when I dilute it on my skin. Also add this to my cleaning solution for my floors, the bathroom etc. A little goes a long way so this will last a long time. Good value too. I'm on my second bottle and will repurchase

I also do wash makeup brush to maintain the softness of the bruah especially when expensive. I also wash my face with this soap without scent and i just put essential oils.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It was hard for me to find a good facial cleanser that didn't break me out and that actually worked. When I first tried this soap I got the tea tree one in the orange bottle. I have oily skin and at first it kinda dried my skin a little, but after some time of using it my skin got used to it. If you have dry skin this might not work for you. I also use the bar of soap for my back and chest cause I used to get bad pimples there. This soap definitely controlled all my breakouts on my face,chest, and back. I currently don't have any pimples on my face😊so I would recommend that you give this soap a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

When I first tried this soap years ago, I wasn't fond of it. It left me dry and itchy and I just ended up tossing it. Fast forward to a few months ago, I wanted to try again so I bought a little bottle and now I love it! Did they tweak the formula a bit? Now it's all I use, this soap and a washcloth. My favorite scent is the rose, green tea and cherry blossom. One lippie off because I cannot use the peppermint one, it dries me out, unlike the others.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A great volume of high quality soap. Bottle is...a bottle so 3/5.

on 6/9/2017 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The best shower gel and make up brush cleaner.

I use it in the shower and never irritates my eczema.

To clean my make up brushes put a couple drops on a wet silicone oven mitt with ridges and just brush away the grime.

I use the the tea-tree one- (orange bottle) and am pretty impressed by this stuff the first use. I don't need to use any conditoner or detangled of any type when I use this. It doesn't have any of the bad ingredients in as most drugstore shampoos do. I plan to get my hair chopped really short, and plan to continue using this for a shampoo. My only question is, does it leave any sort of build-up on the hair/scalp after several uses? Other than that, I'd give it a B+. And if you're hesitant about buying this, I think there are smaller sample-size things so you don't have to buy the huge one. I think it's even good for cleaning around your house- diluted of course!

on 7/25/2017 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Used this to wash my makeup brushes, saved me so much and it does the job really well . I no longer purchase brush cleaners and shampoo

I can't rate this product highly - although I really wanted to love it.
It feels sort of filmy, I would never use this for cleaning objects as it leaves soap scum , eventually you have to clean with a proper cleaning agent .
I really wanted this product to be what it's hyped up to be .
The scents smell Like lollies and it dries out your skin so bad .
Actually the more I write about this the more o realise it's just not a good product . Haha.
Ok I will stop now . I'm glad others like it !