Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap - All Scents

Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap - All Scents

4.3

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It was hard for me to find a good facial cleanser that didn't break me out and that actually worked. When I first tried this soap I got the tea tree one in the orange bottle. I have oily skin and at first it kinda dried my skin a little, but after some time of using it my skin got used to it. If you have dry skin this might not work for you. I also use the bar of soap for my back and chest cause I used to get bad pimples there. This soap definitely controlled all my breakouts on my face,chest, and back. I currently don't have any pimples on my face😊so I would recommend that you give this soap a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

When I first tried this soap years ago, I wasn't fond of it. It left me dry and itchy and I just ended up tossing it. Fast forward to a few months ago, I wanted to try again so I bought a little bottle and now I love it! Did they tweak the formula a bit? Now it's all I use, this soap and a washcloth. My favorite scent is the rose, green tea and cherry blossom. One lippie off because I cannot use the peppermint one, it dries me out, unlike the others.

I also do wash makeup brush to maintain the softness of the bruah especially when expensive. I also wash my face with this soap without scent and i just put essential oils.

on 7/25/2017 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Used this to wash my makeup brushes, saved me so much and it does the job really well . I no longer purchase brush cleaners and shampoo

I can't rate this product highly - although I really wanted to love it.
It feels sort of filmy, I would never use this for cleaning objects as it leaves soap scum , eventually you have to clean with a proper cleaning agent .
I really wanted this product to be what it's hyped up to be .
The scents smell Like lollies and it dries out your skin so bad .
Actually the more I write about this the more o realise it's just not a good product . Haha.
Ok I will stop now . I'm glad others like it !

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A great volume of high quality soap. Bottle is...a bottle so 3/5.

on 6/9/2017 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The best shower gel and make up brush cleaner.

I use it in the shower and never irritates my eczema.

To clean my make up brushes put a couple drops on a wet silicone oven mitt with ridges and just brush away the grime.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Everyone needs one of these in their bathrooms.
I love the Sandalwood one and it seems to suit my skin, the Rose one is ok too but don't expect it to smell like roses such as you'd get from Jurlique.
You must dilute this, dilute dilute and dilute again.
It's a great face wash (super diluted or it will dry you out too much) - it gets all the dirt off your face.
I have combination skin so I switch between this for a good, decent clean and more gentle cream cleanser.
I use it to wash my toothbrushes, make up brushes (mixed with alcohol), use it as soap.
Can use it for everything when travelling/camping though I'd still never use it for my hair.
It feels good to use and the fact that our skin absorbs everything we put on it is something I definitely take for granted/don't consider enough. Dr. Bronner's doesn't present an issue on that front.
It's a great facial cleanser for me and I will continue to use these castile soaps for life.

I use the the tea-tree one- (orange bottle) and am pretty impressed by this stuff the first use. I don't need to use any conditoner or detangled of any type when I use this. It doesn't have any of the bad ingredients in as most drugstore shampoos do. I plan to get my hair chopped really short, and plan to continue using this for a shampoo. My only question is, does it leave any sort of build-up on the hair/scalp after several uses? Other than that, I'd give it a B+. And if you're hesitant about buying this, I think there are smaller sample-size things so you don't have to buy the huge one. I think it's even good for cleaning around your house- diluted of course!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Dr. Bronner's got great ingredients, and is a true soap, not a detergent so it can be drying for some but you only need a little bit, it's so concentrated. Leaves you so clean and fresh.

Haven't used it as a shampoo or brush cleaner or for anything else yet besides for my showers and baths but I read in a magazine that Chloe Sevigny uses the bar soap to wash her delicate underwear, which I must try myself.

Awesome soap!