Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap - All Scents

Not tested on animals

on 6/9/2017 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The best shower gel and make up brush cleaner.

I use it in the shower and never irritates my eczema.

To clean my make up brushes put a couple drops on a wet silicone oven mitt with ridges and just brush away the grime.

I use the the tea-tree one- (orange bottle) and am pretty impressed by this stuff the first use. I don't need to use any conditoner or detangled of any type when I use this. It doesn't have any of the bad ingredients in as most drugstore shampoos do. I plan to get my hair chopped really short, and plan to continue using this for a shampoo. My only question is, does it leave any sort of build-up on the hair/scalp after several uses? Other than that, I'd give it a B+. And if you're hesitant about buying this, I think there are smaller sample-size things so you don't have to buy the huge one. I think it's even good for cleaning around your house- diluted of course!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Everyone needs one of these in their bathrooms.
I love the Sandalwood one and it seems to suit my skin, the Rose one is ok too but don't expect it to smell like roses such as you'd get from Jurlique.
You must dilute this, dilute dilute and dilute again.
It's a great face wash (super diluted or it will dry you out too much) - it gets all the dirt off your face.
I have combination skin so I switch between this for a good, decent clean and more gentle cream cleanser.
I use it to wash my toothbrushes, make up brushes (mixed with alcohol), use it as soap.
Can use it for everything when travelling/camping though I'd still never use it for my hair.
It feels good to use and the fact that our skin absorbs everything we put on it is something I definitely take for granted/don't consider enough. Dr. Bronner's doesn't present an issue on that front.
It's a great facial cleanser for me and I will continue to use these castile soaps for life.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Dr. Bronner's got great ingredients, and is a true soap, not a detergent so it can be drying for some but you only need a little bit, it's so concentrated. Leaves you so clean and fresh.

Haven't used it as a shampoo or brush cleaner or for anything else yet besides for my showers and baths but I read in a magazine that Chloe Sevigny uses the bar soap to wash her delicate underwear, which I must try myself.

Awesome soap!

I have incredibly sensitive skin, and this is one of the few soaps that I can use that doesn't dry me out and washes clean away with ease.

It's versatile and can serve multiple functions--shampoo, soap, and detergent, among others.

I placed some in a foaming soap dispenser and added purified water and it makes an incredible hand soap, too.

I've tried most of the available scents and they are fantastic! I think I like the Almond and Citrus soaps the best, though the Peppermint is the one that seems to have the most staying power, scent wise.

For what it is, the price is decent, too. A 32 oz. bottle will last me a couple of weeks.

on 3/15/2017 6:46:00 PM

On my second bottle now.. Have tried the almond and peppermint but the citrus/lemon one works best for me and the smell is the best of all!! This is the only thing I use in my skincare and then a moisturizer.. All you really need, seriously.. It removes everything (makeup, dirt etc.) and leaves skin clean.. Best cleanser for brushes and beauty blenders too.. And it doesn't have useless ingredients.. LOVE IT and it is very affordable in my eyes..

on 2/8/2017 4:08:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

this is an EXCELLENT brush cleaner and a good body wash. this lathers up very well with a loofah and a little goes a long way. as far as using it as a brush cleaner, it's pretty much perfect. i don't have to wash my brushes over and over to get all the makeup out when i use this. and i love the short ingredient list and variety of natural scents. i have repurchased this over and over and will likely continue to do so for as long as the brand exists~

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These soaps are great as a body wash, face wash and make up brush/ beauty blender cleanser. I've used many face cleansers in the past and nothing quite gets rid of the make up like this. I remove my make up first with coconut oil and follow up with this as a cleanser to remove all the excess make up and coconut oil. I wouldnt recommend using it as a shampoo, tried it while I was travelling and it left my hair a bit gunky. I've also replaced my bath and body works hand foaming soap with this mixed with water and it works great. I've tried the peppermint, Eucalyptus and Almond scent before. For someone who likes the more natural refreshing smells, Eucalyptus was my favourite.

The smells are pleasant and it cleans your body very well. The only thing I'm not too fond of is how runny it is. Otherwise it's pretty much perfect. Oh and the price could always be lower ;)

My favorite scents are peppermint and citrus!

This is a Ride of Die brand for me! I love their products!
This is in my 'Regular Daily Face Wash Product' lineup, for sure.
I have combination/dry skin that is sensitive. I never had any negative reactions with any of their products. I use the bar soap for my face and body, and the liquid soap for my hair.
I also will include some liquid soap in with my laundry detergent and in my sink when washing my dishes (I also have used this product alone with my dishes and laundry as well, but will usually include it alongside another product.)
I enjoy most of their scents with lavender and peppermint being my favorites. I'm not a huge fan of the citrus, but that's just my personal preference.
The only negative comment I have about the company/brand is their packaging. They do have a lot of what I can only describe as "Random Religious Mumble" in tiny print on the bottles of liquid soap.
I don't find them to be "wrong" or "offensive" or anything like that. I just find it a strange topic to bring up on a bottle of soap.
Much more thought provoking literature than I have come to expect with my regular ol' Tide laundry detergent I guess. lol