Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

4.8

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE it. It's the only eyeliner I use EVER anymore. It's so simple and easy to use and goes on without an issue. It's best with a good brush, but even with a $10 brush from the drug store, it does really really well.

on 12/2/2010 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Absolutely fantastic eye gel. I have never used one before, however just bought it today and have applied it. Can't believe how good it actually looks on and how well it has glided on too!! I would recommend this product 100%

on 3/20/2010 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

thanks to MUAers i've had this brilliant product for a while now thanks to the high reviews and i'm sure it will last me YEARS. This is everything an eyeliner should be a: TRUE black (not slightly greyed out like the Mac Fluidline) long lasting, nice texture (not too dry or wet) doesnt smudge easily at all, easily buildable. I use an old max factor eyeliner pen to apply this and it goes on beautifully as though done with a slimline brush. when it runs out in years to come (honestly the pot is generous for the amount i use) i'll def repurchase.
It was worth paying 15 for quality and longevity even though this is the most expensive eyeliner i've ever used

on 7/21/2009 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this liner. It lasts all day. Even on my waterline. It is really pricey but me and my Mom share it.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is a pure black color. Sometimes, gels and other liners say the are black, but I'm always looking for a more powerful color. Unlike other BB gelliners (graphite), this is creamy and hasn't dried up whatso ever. I much prefer this over blacktrack.