4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/17/2009

I normally don't wear blue toned eyeshadows, but I LOVE this colour. It looks different on everyone, but it's always gorgeous. My favourite way to wear it is with Aquavert (or any light blue/green colour) on the inner 3rd or half of the eye, Steamy on the rest of the lid, and a navy blue in the crease. It looks great!

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Jul/23/2009

So pretty! I was iffy about this e/s because I stay away from brights because of my fair skin. It's a shimmer blue-green that looks beautiful in the pan and on the eye. It's true to color. It leans toward the green more IMO. It makes my honey brown eyes POP. I would definitely buy this again because it's so versatile. I put it on sheerly and use a dark brown for a pretty daytime …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

Jul/21/2009

**UPDATED REVIEW**

I moved my lippy rating up to a 3 because after reading more user reviews, I decided to try give this color another chance.

First of all, let me just start by saying that I have oily skin (eyelids included) so I first applied 'soft ocre' paint pot by MAC then I also used NYX jumbo pencil in 'milk' (for an extra base & t also make …

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jul/03/2009

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG I LOVE this eyeshadow!!!! It is sooo pretty and shimmery and looks absolutely beautiful on NC45 skintones!! This is a must have whatever tone you are to be honest!! This looks great as a liner on the lower lashes with a nice bronzey eyeshadow look on the lid. I will make sure that this is a staple in my pallete!! HG!!

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jun/29/2009

I love steamy. It's such a pretty color (in the pot AND on). It does however show up MUCH better on a good base. I like mixing it with purples, pinks and black. A must have for me.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesGreen

Jun/16/2009

i love steamy. i don't normally go for cool colors, but this one totally works with my skintone. pair it with fig. 1 in the crease and it looks great! i would rebuy if i ever run out.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

EyesGreen

Jun/13/2009

This product is beautiful. It's a tealish color and it could look good on any skin tone. If I ever run out, I'm going to repurchase for sure.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

Jun/09/2009

I love, love, love this! It is a gorgeous teal colour with a little gold shimmer. As others have pointed out, it can be applied as a wash or packed on to stunning effect. For me it is more wearable for everyday than Teal Pigment which I also love. I pair it with club eyeshadow for a bright but (hopefully) kinda sophisticated work look. I really like the creamy texture and it's ability to be …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Jun/07/2009

I got this as a gift and I fell in love. I use this on my lower lash line to make my eyes pop. I normally wear it out but it can be used on a normal day. Great for summer!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

May/18/2009

Dear brown-eyed ladies, please check it out: this shade is a MUST HAVE for us! It makes brown eyes look outstanding. On me Steamy looks more on a green side then blue, but I think it depends on the color of clothes you wear and the tone of your skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29