4.5

price range

Reviews

fromdolce8

Jul/27/2010

I love this color.It is very pigmented,beautiful when paired with pinks and grey.I wouldnt buy it if it was simply blue,but it has green inside and this made me to buy,it is soo beautiful,shows up really nice on hazel eyes.I would buy again once I ran out,but it is not everyday color,so hopefully will last me for very long time.:)))

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Jul/14/2010

The more I play with this color the more I am enjoying it. I have paired it with bronzes, purples, gold, lime tones, and black. I like that it seems to have a different effect with each combination. I am confused how some found this shade to be lacking in pigment?? Mine is very smooth and pigmented. It is a bit high on the shimmer side (FROST) but is NOT over the top shimmer. I like the gold tone …Read more

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

May/23/2010

I grew tired of the shade. I doesn't work so well with my eyes. It doesn't stay so well with primer. Looks awkward on me sometimes.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0
fromBreve

May/10/2010

This is a pretty teal color. My Mac metal-x verdigris shadow is the exact same color when it's blended out. This color reminds me of the ocean :)

I find this shadow is poorly pigmented or something though. I find it hard to blend, and it is not as opaque as some other shadows I have. I think this is the frost texture though more than the actual shadow though- I just can't …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Apr/29/2010

I don't understand it. MAC e/s has never ever broke in the pan before and this is the first. Maybe because of the Frost finish?

I love the color- it is very similar to Aquadisac but a bit frosty and has a gold sheen to it. It's nice but an average color for me. Maybe because it shattered in the pan. But yes, I would buy if I run out. Nice color to have in your collection.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Apr/26/2010

Beautiful teal color with gold reflect. I love wearing this with MAC Club along with other gold tones or lighter blue/green shades. this color really makes brown eyes pop. I was hesitant on purchasing this color but read rave reviews about it. Definitely a must have MAC eyeshadow.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

fromlsc87

Apr/22/2010

A lovely turquoise colour with a lovely shimmer, pigmentation and texture. A personal favourite, definitely!

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Mar/30/2010

One of the all-time best MAC eyeshadows. The perfect green-blue. It has the perfect amount of shimmer and great pigmentation. It somehow works with almost everything!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/06/2010

This was my first eyeshadow from MAC. Whenever I walked into the MAC store, this was the only thing I could set my eyes on. I love blue shadows in every color possible so this had to be my first buy. I love this color so much. It's a bluish green and is perfect for a going out look. I use it on the lid and even sometimes for eyeliner. It's a great statement color and if used the right …Read more

About reviewer (284 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesGreen

2.0

Feb/16/2010

Steamy is a wonderful seafoam blue-green colour. Looks gorgeous with just about anything - I even wear it to work sometimes with Woodwinked!

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm