4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/27/2011

This is such a beautiful blue-teal with a gold sheen. However, after being unable to make this work on my NC25 skin, I gave it to my NW20 friend as it looked lovely on her. Wish I could have made it work, it just seems to clash with my yellow tones. I still gave it a 4 and recommend it to cooler skin tones. I might try Shimmermoss which is a warmer teal color.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

fromladehc

Jan/24/2011

Steamy is a super, super, super pigmented green/blue/aqua, with lovely gold shimmer. Such a pretty color. I love to line my lower lash line with a wet brush with this, to make my eyes pop out. I don't have another color like this so am very glad I purchased it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Dec/30/2010

I love this color! It's a lovely blue green color and is very pigmented. It goes on silky, It doesn't take as much product as other shadows of the same consistency. Overall a great shadow!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Nov/16/2010

Lovely shimmery light green with serious teal/blue undertones. Not a true green by any means, more of an aqua green with quite a bit of sparkle. I don't find it too wearable for every day looks (of course that depends on personal preference), but I like it in the inner corner finishing a dark blue or green smoky eye, or just on the lower lashline for some colorful definition. Probably …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Oct/12/2010

i am a huge fan of mac's frost e/s and this is probably my favorite shade. it's so beautiful~ i pair this sometimes w/ aquadisiac and the color combo is fantastic.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (269 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Sep/25/2010

Steamy is gorgeous in the pan, a shimmery green-blue. It looks very pretty, but I'm always disappointed by the staying power, even compared to other MAC e/s, and even though I always use a primer. There is a very similar shade in the NARS Persepolis duo, which I absolutely adore and actually lasts all day for me.

About reviewer (623 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

fromns4487

Sep/20/2010

A very pretty eyeshadow. Nicely pigmented and blendable. Expensive, but a good product.

About reviewer (253 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Sep/14/2010

First of all:: This color,OMFG.It's so pretty! It's so pigmented, like..like there's no tomorrow. a rich and softconsitensy shadow. defently worth the money!!!!!:D

Youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBirthe?feature=mhum

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

Sep/05/2010

I love love love this eyeshadow it's so pretty. I love it in a smoky eye with plumage in the outer v of the eye blended into the crease its so beautiful.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

3.0

Jul/31/2010

i was looking for a peacock colour when i purchased 'steamy'. i thought the colour pay off would be better unfortunately. i wear this very rarely & its definitely not a colour i could live without. its a great colour but just not for me.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (294 reviews)

Age30-35