4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/27/2007

I LOVE this shadow. I thought it would be too bright but I love it. I just bought it and I paired it with sumptuous olive, and it looked amazing! I think it would work with any kinds of green really, I love it!

About reviewer (56 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairBlack

Dec/14/2007

I was scared to try out new colors, but was tempted to buy this. I've had no regrets! The color blends well with other MAC eyeshadows. I usually combine Steamy with Shroom and Blackground (Paint) or any other dark eyeshadow for a great smokey eye look.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Dec/07/2007

NW15

Another favorite eyeshadow from MAC. It is a frosty greenish-blue with golden shimmer. It looks gorgeous with my green eyes and pale skin, alone or with other colors. I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow, and will be buying another when mine runs out.

About reviewer (242 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Nov/26/2007

Whoa. DAMN! I look like a different more sultry version of myself. The color is amazing in the pan but I never expected such dramatic results just by using this as a wash. I have green-blue yellow eyes and steamy seems to open up each color individually to create a multi-hued pop of colors, in my fucken' eye! The color is true on the eye as in the pan and applies just like a frost, very …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Nov/14/2007

A beautiful/sexy color! looks great alone or in smokey eyes. looks amazing in brown eyes! color really pops in dark dark hair. truly amazing! would totaly recommend girls!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Nov/10/2007

This was the first shadow I bought from MAC YEARS ago and I keep buying it over and over and over....

The colour pay off is amazing like you'd get with any MAC shade but this colour is so versatile. The tone is so vibrant and it always gets compliments. Some days I use it a liner, all over the lid shade or just on the outer lid. It works everywhere!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlond

Nov/10/2007

Gorgeous shade for darker skintoned ladies! I love wearing this alone, or paired with Humid, or Black Tied, or even Amber Lights.
The texture is also very lovely!

About reviewer (174 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Dark

HairBrown

Nov/05/2007

Absolutely beautiful color. Got this after a consultant color matched it for me with Vex and Club.

It's supposed to be used on the outer lid (for me at least), but for Halloween this year I had a teal dress and I put it all over my lids. It was so striking that I kept it on and wear it on my lids when I want to make a statement.

It's not my color, isn't …

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Oct/24/2007

My favorite MAC eye shadow. This is a frosty green teal and it looks great on my medium skintone. For color reference I'm NC30 with dark brown hair and eyes.

About reviewer (146 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Aug/13/2007

Beautiful and on on my brown eyes and nc25 skin. Only thing is it seemed I had to worker a little more at building up enough color to really get this to be vibrant. BUT worth it! I use it with rice paper on browbone and a touch of CG Aqua Paradise in the crease and outer v.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other