Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Deviant

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Deviant
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Deviant24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in DeviantUD 24/7 Deviant

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

If you ever crave a nice shade of blue that is not utterly crazy and much more fun than a pitch black - this is the one to try!

I really love the formula of these, they glide on smooth and stay put for a very long time. Sometimes they smudge on the upper lid though, but that is towards 6th or 7th hour of wearing them.

I do think this shade would compliment brown eyes especially - giving them that nice oomph and pop of color. But generally - anyone should love these!

If you want a full on review on these eyeliners before buying them, as they might seem pricey, you can check this blog post below:

on 9/26/2013 12:54:00 PM

I'm in love! So I picked this up on clearance and I'm kicking myself for waiting this long before trying UD's liners. So soft and creamy going on, but it doesn't end up all over my upper eyelid like most pencils. I can finally do my water line, and this color is gorgeous with my eyes. I'm kind of miffed that it looked more teal on the website and it's actually a beautiful electric blue color. This is of course a discontinued product, but I'll look for it's dupe in the new UD pencils when it runs out, and I'm definitely going to get more colors.

The price is a bit out of my normal range, I mean when it's not on clearance, but for the quality of the product it's not too too bad. Definitely worth the investment.

on 12/20/2011 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It does smudge.. However it's still one of the best pencil eyeliners that I own. The color-stay is great for that of a pencil liner. Although it applies much easier than a liquid, liquid is what you really want to stick to for a liner that truly doesn't smudge.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful unique color. How it looks on the pencil is how it shows up. Lasts a long time on upper lashline but not too well on the waterline which was surprising because I heard the opposite. Also a bit expensive- I have found drugstore dupes for less than half the price. (Ahem, Prestige's Total Intensity Liners!) Because of this I do not think I'll repurchase

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

UD 24/7 eye liner pencils are the ULTIMATE HG eye liners in the world! I just disconvered them and I can't believe I was sheltered from these all these years. Am so upset about this. I bought quite a few Rockstar, Bourbon, Mildew, Flipside, and Deviant. They are all of high quality and no smudging at all. I do use their eye primer before and it stays put all day. It goes on super smoothly without any tugging at all due to its creamy texture and the colour payoff is fantastic! Will repurchase these forever!

Rockstar = dark purple that I pair with any purple or brown/nude e/s.
Bourbon = golden medium brown that I pair mostly with brown/nude e/s.
Mildew = mossy green that I pair with mostly green or brown/nude e/s.
Flipside = turquoise greenish/blue that I pair with mostly blue or brown/nude e/s.
Deviant = cobalt blue that i pair with purple or brown/nude e/s if I want to add a pop of colour.

on 12/22/2010 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Got to love Urban Decay pencils! This is one of my favorite colors. It is a vibrant dark blue with specks of glitter to it. The blues always make my green eyes greener! This eyeliner stays where I put it, and is very easy going on. When you get to be my age, an easy glider is very important! The pencil is large enough to last a very long time even is sharpening often. Sephora has a similar color in their automatic pencil that is awesome too, but UD is actually a brighter blue to me, and it seems to sparkle a tad bit more. It is a toss up as to which is better, but no toss up as to which is a better deal for the $. Even though UD cost like 5$ more a stick, there is like 4 times as much product! I also prefer the idea that I can sharpen the UD pencil to a fine point, whereas, with the automatic pencil, it is what it is, blunt after the first use. You can sharpen the auto pencil but then, you would have no product at all after about 3 sharpens or less. ;-) So for my $, UD rocks!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I was struggling between choosing this or Flipside, and I'm glad I chose this (although I still want Flipside!). Like all UD 24/7 liners, this lasts for quite awhile, and is super creamy and easy to apply. It makes a great color for lining the lower lashline, and goes with so many eye looks. Love!

I LOVE UD's 24/7 liners!! This is my tenth 24/7 liner that I have purchased and it is my absolute fave. The liner glides on smoothly and is a bright cobalt blue color which really brings out brown eyes.

on 7/22/2010 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have an unhealthy obsession with Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliners. What's not to love? The fabulous color selection, amazing wear, no-tug application, and great color payoff are a few reasons why I love this. I do not, however, love the $21 (CDN) price tag!
Deviant is a stunning cobalt navy blue shot with silver shimmer. The shimmer doesn't get everywhere, but I hesitate to call it shimmer. It's a little more glittery than shimmery.
The wear time is, as usual of a 24/7, nothing short of forever. This stays throughout the day and countless teary movies. It is not entirely waterproof, and swimming with it isn't a very pretty sight. It removes easily at the end of the day with any oil-based eye MU remover.
One of the defining characteristics of the 24/7's are their smooth, highly pigmented colors. This applies without dragging or tugging, and doesn't require you to go over your line a dozen times just to see some color!
A fabulous eyeliner that I will no doubt repurchase, with great pigmentation, super smooth application, and really fantastic wear. If only the price wasn't so high!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My grandma bought this for me the other day and can I just say I LOVE THIS PENCIL!!!!!!!!! It's so pretty! It's like a bright shocking blue with teeny teeny bits of silver glitter. It goes on like butter too. If you like blue and you need it in a liner get this one!
only con is the price I think $17 for a liner pencil is expensive bit the color is amazing!