L'Oreal Paris ColourJuice Stick in Berry Spritzer

No Image

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I AM SO SAD THESE HAVE BEEN DISCONTINUED. I love them with all of my heart, they are super moisturizing, smell great, apply well, and don't look or feel heavy and fake. Berry Spritzer is the darkest shade I own. It is a deep plumy- pink with quite a bit of shimmer in it. I like to layer it with other dark lip colors to add dimension and cut back on some of the shimmer.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This color is really flattering. I stole it from my mom who also uses the color but has olive-y undertones. I absolutely do not, I'm very fair with pink undertones. I like to wear this when my eye make-up is light, to accentuate the lip color.

on 2/10/2008 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

First off I would say this is a lip gloss packaged in a lipstick tube. It is a wonderful berry deep red colour that goes on sheer but it can be built up to whatever intensity that you would like. After a while, say 2 hours' the colour tends to fade and leave the glitter behind. The scent is nice and fruity alot like the original color juices but the gloss itself has no taste. Overall it suits my caramel complexion wonderfully but I think it would suit almost any colour complexion.

on 8/12/2007 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love the texture. Love the shine. Amazing staying power. Good color. Strong smell, but I like the scent, so it's o.k. Although it's not advertised as such, it does make my lips appear fuller. Very pretty berry color with nice "glitter". You can wear it without a lipliner for a casual look, or use a lipliner and apply a few more coats for a more glamorous look. I wish L'Oreal would make a red version.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Got this on a whim-- CVS had 75% off this shade only. (I already have Colour Juice in Cherry Freeze, and love the packaging and texture). Berry Spritzer is an absolutely clear, vivid, beautiful deep berry-violet with fine silver shimmer. Reminds me of a tropical flower, but a deeper purple, not bright fuchsia. Great for fair-skinned gals who want contrast without being garish, and works well with my warm coloring. I agree about the sickly fruit scent, but it does fade. The shimmer in this shade causes the product to feel a tiny bit gritty on the lips, but otherwise love the CJ formula: buildable, fairly long-wearing, non-bleeding, and quite glossy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

The perfect berry/plum color for me. For a gloss stick it lasts a lot longer then some of my regular lipsticks. I don't really like the sweet smell of it but it goes away not long after I apply it.

on 6/7/2006 7:07:00 PM

I'm a fanatic when it comes to berry l/s, glosses etc. I bought this along with Island Punch in 2 for 1 deal, and I like it a lot. Nice sheer berry that can be applied lightly for just a hint of fun color during the day or applied more intensively at night. The color of this reminds me a little of L'oreal Endless Platinum l/s in Amethyst, except that this is sheerer and glossier, and consequently not as long-lasting. This is very moisturizing so it almost wears like a balm and doesn't make your lips dry. P.S I'm not crazy about the sickly strawberry/fruity scent that most L'oreal l/s tend to have, but this is just a minor con.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I would buy this product again but in the Cherry Freeze color. Pleasant fruity scent with no taste. Thank goodness otherwise I would lick this stuff off unconsciously. This is a sheer deep berry color that you can dab on lightly or build up a bit darker. It has more of a lipgloss slippery texture rather than a lipstick. (Its pretty much a lipgloss in lipstick form.) I can't wait to try other colors! :)

on 2/10/2006 5:07:00 PM

I don't wear lipstick or most colored lip balms. But when I saw these advertised as L'Oreal's answer to Clinique's Buttershines, I was intrigued. I got this in #720, Berry Spritzer. I'm pale, with warm undertones and normally tone down my large, pigmented lips. This is a total departure for me and I'm thrilled with it. Because of the texture of this stuff, I can stand to wear color. Its smooth, with a great slip. It doesn't take much to give my lips a deep berry tint and I think I'm in love!!
$8.99 at my local CVS, worth it!