Lagerfeld Sun, Moon, Stars

Lagerfeld Sun, Moon, Stars

3.1

on 5/5/2017 2:01:00 PM

The sun, moons and stars motif was a big fad the year this came out, the design was everywhere. I loved this stuff in 1995. Either it has changed a lot, or I have. Heavy, sweet, but not a gourmand. Not for the office nor for romance. Nothing original about it. Really just smells cheap. And it is cheap.

on 11/16/2016 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I got this as a gift....Love,Love the blue bottle.I am more in body sprays,not heavy perfume .Anyways I'm wearing this now.With perfume I really think you need waaay less than a body spray.As I'm smelling it....I do like it....a little spicy...I can't figure out the notes...I will have to read more...This is not anything really special but I do like the spice smell.I think as the day is wearing on it will smell better...Perfume is just so strong and it's hard not to spray just a tiny bit.lol..I like it more for the bottle.....Just to be honest.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This perfume has been on the market for several years and is classified as an Oriental/Floral scent. All I can say about this one is "Do not want!!". It has this initial soap smell.. and not nice soap... it just makes me nauseous. Why won't it fade!?!

The bottle for this perfume, on the other hand, is gorgeous! I love the colour and design. I really really wanted to love this perfume so I could justify buying it. Alas, no such luck.

*Update: Okay.. after suffering through wearing this for about an hour, I will say that the soap smell has faded. The scent is much lighter, and much more mellow now. Oddly I almost get a caramel scent. This perfume also has great staying power. I still wouldn't buy it again though

on 12/4/2012 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Heavy, spicy and cloying. Gives me a headache. But it fades within a couple of hours. Love the bottle though.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I first received this perfume when I was 12 years old in 1995 and LOVED it. HOWEVER - I had the Eau De Parfum splash. It smells much better in this concentrated form then it does in the EDT spray. The EDT spray comes off smelling somewhat cheap and has an alcohol after smell to it. I loved this perfume and wish I could find it in the Eau De Parfum splash these days. The fragrance would last all day being put just on the wrists and behind the ears and not be overpowering. Would love to find it in this form again because it is my most favorite perfume EVER!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a very old fashioned and heavy smell but I quite like it, maybe not on myself (I'm in my mid 20's) but on someone a bit older. It's a very sophisticated fragrance and almost smells a bit masculine at times but that's what makes it more unique. I wouldn't purchase it for myself but I think it would be a good gift for someone who likes that kind of scents.
The bottle is beautiful as well.

on 1/13/2012 10:50:00 PM

I LOVE Sun Moon Stars! I first bought this perfume in 1994, when it was introduced. I was *mesmerized* by the beautiful packaging and advertising of an ethereal Darryl Hannah in the magazines and tv commercials. The bottle is very beautiful deep cobalt blue. I first sampled it in the magazines, and then tried it at a Canadian Duty Free Store in Windsor, Ontario. I absolutely loved the sharp rose, then orange blossomy scent. The scent warmed up on my skin and was even more encompassing. I recently have been able to find it again online, thank goodness! It has ALWAYS been my go to fragrance. It is absolutely lovely!!!!!

on 11/10/2011 2:40:00 PM

Bathroom cleaning products smell more pleasant and friendlier than this dreck...Its as annoying and as obnoxious as Karl Lagerfeld himself.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Awful, awful stuff. Completely unwearable. I purchased unsniffed like an idiot and I regret it. The bottle is the best thing about it and the only reason I'm keeping it.

on 7/21/2011 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Ick! Im not sure whether this stuff reacted badly on me or if it was how it was meant to smell. I can't even describe the scent exactly, burning powder and apple? The only thing I know that as soon as I sprayed it I couldn't stand it and had to wash it off. I tried it again a couple days later and it still smelt the same. After that I gave up and just gave it away.

Popular Fragrances