Eau Thermal Avene Retrinal

Filtered by hair type : Other
Eau Thermal Avene Retrinal

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Squalane, propylene Glycol, Glycol Montanate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, BHT, Butylparaben, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Prolylparaben, Red 33 (CI 17200), Retinal, Triethanolamine

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

I use this at night along with my Revlon Eterna 27 cream with Progenitin, the most effective moisturizer I've found. Because the Revlon is old school from the 1960's, I like to drop some "science" with it. So under it I use the Avene Retrinal 0.1, SkinMedica Retinol Complex (also gentle but less heavy duty), or Kinerase C8 Peptide. The Avene is an extremely gentle and effective retinol cream. I have tried La Roche Posay and ROC versions of retinol creams, but find this Avene version to be superior in terms of gentleness. It does as an effective job at reducing fine lines and brightening. I am able to put it around my eye area without it burning. I like that I can enjoy the benefits of this cream under my eyes.

I have been holding off on writing my review because maybe like a lot of you - I bought like 4 new things and started using them all at once. Something out of the 4 things was doing a good job and making my face look really nice. I've narrowed it down to being this. It is a great feeling to wash my face at night (St. Ives Blemish/Blackhead control w/a pump of Cetephil) and then put this on. I've spent the big dollar on another product but I'm not sold on that yet (SkinCentuials Intense Line Defense). I have the Avene 1.0 retinol. It is not too strong for my face and I have no irritation nor dryness from it. It is the product that makes my face look one lovely and fresh glow. I do recommend it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials