no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

4 years ago

This is a good product for the price. I bought this in gold and the top layer was great, but then it got tacky and gluey. There isn't too much fallout, considering that it is just glitter, but it doesn't all stay put. Overall pretty and very nicely priced, but not something I would repurchase. If I did repurchase, I would buy it in silver. Then I could use it as a highlighter. As of right now, I use it as eye glitter and as an accent to my lip and cheek colors.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

Def repurchase!! I have the pink currently but I always keep at least one color in my rotation. I wish it was more portable, I do not feel comfortable trusting it in my purse. I use a huge loose powder brush I have specifically designated for glitter to apply it. I have a weakness for glitter & shimmer. Can't beat the price & each container is deceptively small but one lasts me quite a while!! Around Halloween WnW comes out with a body glitter gel and I usually go to a few stores & buy it all up so I am set for the entire year. Both of these are my HG glitters!! I would not put too much of this near your eyes esp if you wear contacts; it irritates my eyes if I get very much of it in my eyes. Love how the shades are iridescent..... Soooooo pretty!! I will always luv glitter.

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

12 years ago

IT'S GLITTER! :) At this price, you can buy enough glitter to supply all your stripper friends for under $5. The packaging blows but whenever I want glitter I head over to the drugstore and pick up some wnw.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Other

12 years ago

I love these!! I've had mine since high school, back then I bought silver and rose gold. I still have a quarter of the jar of the silver left and nearly all of the rose gold. I love how this makes me sparkle!! I used to wear it as an eyeshadow when I was in high school and everyone would ask me what eyeshadow I was wearing. I also purchased the white, perwinkle, and pink colors when they came out. Love them!!

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

13 years ago

I have had this product since 2000 and have more than half of it left. I used to wear it every day (dusted at the outer corners of my eyes) and now only wear it on certain fun, dressing up occasions- and it's still going strong. However, I LOATHE the packaging. The glitter leaks out into the threads of the screw on top and you have to be careful of wind when you open it because a gust of breath or a breeze will blow tons of it away. Also, the plastic is too brittle and easily breaks. As my product got older it became suceptible to randomly opening in my purse, thus dousing everything else in my make-up bag in fine glitter dust. The product itself is so fine that just the teeniest dab of your finger provides more than enough. I would definitely buy again, if I ever run out! At this rate I'll be able to pass it on to my future daughter!

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

13 years ago

I went to a SuperK while in NJ and found these BOGO. I snatched up all the colors and I can not decide which color I like over the other! The glitter is fabulous!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

14 years ago

Wow, there is ALOT of product in that container. I use it every know and again for ethereal looks, and I've never needed to repurchase. I've had this glitter since middle school (glitter is kind of like pigments, they don't really go bad). This is also very multi use and multi dimensional, I like the sort of multi-colored quality of it. Plus, who can argue with the price? Its so much cheaper than the caboodles glitter and they are exactly the same. Just be careful, as the packaging is kind of difficult to deal with.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

fromChena

14 years ago

Love this!! Such a cheap and basic glitter. I remember using it a lot in highschool.. I'd either wet a brush and use it as a super glittery eyeshadow, or mix it into my polish. For the price you can't go wrong.

About reviewer (206 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairRed

EyesBlack

14 years ago

I bought this when I was thirteen (5 years ago) and I don't have it anymore but I used to love this. I would buy it again but I haven't seen it anywhere. I used to like to blow a little bit and it looked like pixie dust on the air. Really noticable and pretty. Open the lid slowly, it gets everywhere.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

14 years ago

love this product mixed with cream eyeshadows this is awesome....not good tho if you have on contacts .... and mixed with body lotion and nail polish.I even at times mix with foundation or face powder to look like tinkerbell...lol...

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age30-35