Olay Olay Creme Ribbons Body Wash

Olay Olay Creme Ribbons Body Wash

3.8

WATER, PETROLATUM , SODIUM TRIDECETH SULFATE, MINERAL OIL , SODIUM LAUROAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE MEA, FRAGRANCE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, HYDROLYZED SILK, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN , CITRIC ACID, DMDM HYDANTOIN, ACRYLONITRILE/METHACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ISOPENTANE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PEG-90M, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, RED 7

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I used this when I was in my teens and liked it but at the time after a while I would have to use something harsh to clarify the lotions off my skin. So now I'm 30 and I'm on a couple medications that completely dehydrate me. I drink a ton of water and I still can't keep my skin hydrated, and it hit me to try this again. It's been absolutely amazing. No residue feeling at all. It is the absolutely only body wash I can use at all right now and it has helped so much. My skin feels amazing all the time. I'm not a fan of the scents except the apricot one, which is what I always try to get.

on 10/3/2014 2:05:00 PM

The scent is okay, it lathers well but it leaves a residue on your skin.

To Read all 168 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/18/2013 10:40:00 PM

It seems to help moisturize, but the fragrance is a bit too strong for me. I would prefer an unscented version. It works good as a shaving cream also.

I LOVE this Body wash not to mention Olay products period. I have been buying this for 6 months now and it makes me skin feel so good and smell wonderful. I see alot of bad reviews saying you didn't feel clean and it left a film on their skin. Ladies that is the feeling of the lotion seeping into your skin and you do have clean skin after using a louffa it just doesn't feel like it because the lotion is that thick and good. I will continue to buy this product. <3

on 9/19/2012 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This smelled musty and I didn't feel any cleaner after using it. Leaves a residue in your shower/bath. The only good use I could find for it was to use while shaving my legs... but then I just couldn't get over the smell so I threw it out half-full. I've never done that with a body wash before and I felt wasteful doing it but it was just *that* bad.

on 1/30/2012 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Smells good, moisturises well, and foams well, can't really complain. I said I would buy again but not sure just because I like to try different body washes :)

EDIT - I think this is giving me a rash - It's also probably way to highly fragranced for me. I wouldn't buy this again.

on 1/21/2012 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love this stuff for winter. It is hands down the most moisturising body wash I've ever tried.

Because it is cream based it doesn't foam as much as other body washes and it won't give you that squeaky clean finish like a gel body wash does, so I don't use this in summer or after a trip to the gym. The scent is very sweet, it smells good in the bottle but can be a bit strong in a steamy shower. I like that the bottom side cap helps you get every bit of product from the bottle but it doesn't have a 'lip' so I don't have to ruin my nails to get it open.

I almost took off one lippy for the strong scent and lack of suds but since this stuff is more moisturising as a shower wash than half the body lotions I've tried that seemed a bit too picky. All in all - I keep coming back to this as a winter wash because it actually adds moisture to my skin and leaves it super soft afterwards and nothing else I've tried has done that.

i really love this. i have used almost every drugstore body wash out there. some r ok some r super drying. this for me leaves me the softest. i have the body butter one and it smells great! not to strong and when i use it with my scrubby shower gloves i feel so soft. and winter in san diego is very very dry so ive been going thu tons of body cream and this makes it so i almost dont need any. its kinda expensive for not gettting a ton of it but its really nice for winter.

I really love the smell of this product & the packaging of the pretty ribbon effect it has in the bottle. Since I'm pregnant & trying to avoid stretch marks at any cost I thought I would try this out since it says it's really moisturizing & I have really dry skin. It left me just feeling dirty after my shower. Like I had a film of soap still on me & I felt sticky. I made sure to rinse the product off throughly but no matter what it still felt like there was stuff on my skin. I want to feel CLEAN after a shower not dirty. Kinda disappointed because I really liked the smell of this product. I mean, it's ok, Its just really wasn't what I was expecting.

I really love this product it is amazing. It makes ur skin smell so good and moisturizes ur skin just like a lotion. After I used it my skin was so velvety soft and supple. I use it as a shaving gel as well as a body wash and it works great. I have nothing bad to say about this product what so ever. I will definitely be repurchasing this again(: