Escada Escada Pacific Paradise Moisturizing Body Lotion

No Image

4.2

on 7/9/2008 4:47:00 PM

Hmm, it's a great product as a moisturizer, but it smells way toooo strong!

on 9/14/2006 3:02:00 AM

It is a fantastic body lotion. Scent is wonderful and it lasts forever. I love the consistence-it is not thich like others. Perfect choice for summer!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the packaging for the Pacific Paradise perfume line! The bottle is cute with all the blues, pinks, and purples. I love this lotion just as much as I love the scent itself. The lotions scent is a little less stronger then the perfume and it's great for layering. It does moisturize my body really well. I put some on my legs and arms after I get out of the shower and everything feels so soft! I would deff. buy again when I run out.

I love this scented lotion--it smells very light and summery, and is reminiscent of a tropical drink. It's definitely not overwhelmingly strong, and it just lightly lingers on the skin after a few hours. I'm thinking of getting the perfume to layer along with this since I like it so much.

on 6/16/2006 9:36:00 PM

I like the lotion a little better than the actual perfume. The actual perfume is strong at first spray. The lotion is more subtle. The scene on the bottle is pretty, but I'm not fond of the twist off cap - it's pretty big. This is a great scent for Spring and Summer, actually, for all year round.

on 2/9/2006 11:45:00 AM

I bought this lotion because I wanted the fragrance but was being cheap. I have Rockin Rio from last summer and this fragrance is not as syrupy sweet but is still fruity...I'd say with more floral notes. The consistency is kinda runny and the scent is mixed with a "lotiony" smell...definitely dilutes the fragrance. The dry down is still reminiscent of the fragrance. Overall, it smells nice.

Popular Lotions / Creams