Degree Ultra Clear Antiperspirant and Deodorant

Ultra Clear Antiperspirant and Deodorant

3.4

on 9/8/2016 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I actually used this product for years so I'm not sure exactly when it stopped working. At some point I just stopped liking it but kept buying it out of habit and the knowledge that most antiperspirants use the same active ingredient anyway. When my son borrowed it one day on vacation and then refused to use it the next morning because "it didn't help at all", I knew I had to re-think my choice. My biggest issues with this product are....

1) It is SO not little-black-dress-approved and I don't remember that it ever was. I pull my shirt over my head and it's not uncommon at all for me to wipe my shirt with a rag to get the white marks off. But again, that's just antiperspirants for you....although if you put it on the front of your product you should probably deliver.

2) Granted I wear my shirts until they literally wear out, but over time this product stains under the arms which is very embarrassing and pretty much makes the shirt useless except under other clothes.

3) While my BODY doesn't smell at the end of the day, my church shoulder cover sure does. This is my biggest angst with this product. I literally wear my shoulder cover over my church dress for 4 hours at a pop and then WISH I could simply hang it back in my closet until the next week. In my opinion I should only have to wash it ever other use which would be 8 hours of wear, but that's not an option because the shirt smells at my armpit which means I'm at risk of smelling when I hug people. I know I get more nervous at church since I'm generally up front, but if an antiperspirant only works when you're not sweating then what good is it?

So I'm finally giving up a bad relationship and branching out for other options. This isn't a TOTALLY useless product and it kept me hooked for many years (mostly from simplicity of grabbing the same item) but for me, it's time to move on.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have bought this one for over 5 years. At work our outfit had to be black so it was important to have a deodorant that didn't leave marks, and this one leave no trace. I put 2 swipes on and I'm fine. It lasts through out the day and hasn't let me down.

on 5/1/2012 8:47:00 PM

While this works ok as an antiperspirant, I cannot believe they can claim "no white marks"! Absolutely untrue!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

"Unbeatable on white marks" it says as there was a stain all down my shirt and left over in the armpits. Yes I let it dry/set for about 20 minutes while getting ready as well. In addition to this I smelled like I hadnt applied any deodorant within 2/3 hours. I tried it out for a week and everyday was the same. Terrible. Would never buy or use again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this! I work in Healthcare and thus is the ONLY deodorant that doesn't stain the armpit area of my uniforms. it works and smells great! definitely my favorite.

on 12/18/2014 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

work great .

on 1/22/2012 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

this is a good deodorant. i like the scent "red satin". i switched from mitchum to this.

on 8/23/2011 6:10:00 PM

This deodorant literally broke me out in itchy bumps. I used it and no less than an hour later I was itching like a crazy girl. Also, it just smells funny to me. Maybe it is my body chemistry, but it just doesn't mix well. I would not recommend this to sensitive skin people, even though I don't necessary have extremely sensitive skin, it will be too harsh. I don't recommend trying this. Mitchum, Dove, and even Secret have better quality deodorants, imo. Try this if you are desperate and have tried everything else, because everyone is different.

on 10/30/2011 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This has been my go-to deodorant for about eight months now, and I don't have any plans to change. I used to switch it up after using one kind for two sticks or so, but I think that I've found my HG. It works well, goes on easily, and smells DELISH (I have it in Pure Rain).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This deodorant claims to leave no residue or white marks, and from what I've found, this is completely true. Not once have I seen a white mark; I'm always left clear. I have this deodorant in "pure clean", which is a really refreshing scent. My only complaint is that the scent becomes less strong throughout the day and if you're really sweaty or just exuding body odor, it can mix with your nasty smell rather than get rid of it. It's probably not ideal for women who have severe problems with body odor or are doing anything that will produce excessive amounts of sweat. This is a standard solid deodorant, but it's really soft and easy to apply. I've had only positive experiences with this, so I'm really up for buying again or trying other Degree deodorants.