Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Vegas Strip

4.3

Mica, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Water, PVP, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

This is the best makeup item that I own. I use the three champagne middle shades for my highlight( bridge of the nose,cupids bow, high points of the cheeks, etc). The first gold shade and last copper shade I use them as eyeshadow on my lid. The shades are so shimmery and pigmented. I would totally recommend it's such an inexpensive highlight or individual shadows.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Very very shimmery for my everyday/work routine. I have no complain about the quality. It's glide on like a dream and stay on for a long time with or without primer.

To Read all 89 Reviews, Login or Join

LOVE this product! It works as a bronzer,a highlighter and an eyeshadow, its an all in one!

THE BEST HIGHLIGHTER ever! even better than alot of higher end highlighters (Nars albatross, which is not as finely milled and casts a white sheen, and Mary Loumanizer, etc).

This gives an amazing model-like glow to the cheek bones and is a very powerful intense but natural highlight which I love. It's less crazy than the mary loumanizer, but much more powerful than say, Benefits Watts Up or Nars Albatorss. It gives a gorgeous glow without adding too too much color, and stays put.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Similar to - dupe - for Dior Amber Diamond. Very shimmery, with some somewhat chunky sparkles which I don't like. I prefer a more refined glowy texture.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The gold is stunning I wish there were more of it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the Shimmer Strips in Vegas and Miami. The Vegas is definitely my favorite of the two. I know this is marketed as a highlighter, but in the summertime I use it as a bronzer, highlighter and eye shadow. It gives a nice glow for summer time.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a recent buy for me, and I already love it. I have maybe had it for 2-3 months. I love using the top 2 colors as a highlight over my whole face, for night time the bottom colors over my blush so my face looks glowing. And I even use this for eye shadows, the colors are exactly what I look for in an eye shadow. Beautiful and pigmented. I do have dryer skin, so I do like a nice glow, and this is what I get with this product. I will probably have to mix in some of the darker shades for when I am tanner (in summer or after a vacation), but thatís why this product is so amazing, different strips give you a different colors, so you donít need to get another highlighter for when you are a shade or more darker. Very convenient! I do not care for the packaging, I think it is a bit cheap, I really like the packaging for the new nude collection Physicians formula came out with. I like that you can see the product from the top, but I find the clear packaging to be cheap. They should have made it some sort of golden metallic to suit the product inside! Best part? You can get it at the drugstore! I always am so excited when I can find a good product at the drugstore what is actually good quality!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this as a highlighter after hearing such wonderful reviews. It is a beautiful color, but VERY shimmery... a lot more shimmery than I expected. I can only use it for highlighting my brow bone and the highest part of my cheekbone (almost temple area). The first time I used it, I lightly dusted it all over my upper cheekbones, and because of it's shimmer, it really highlighted all of the fine lines I have. I probably won't repurchase only for the fact that I love trying out different highlighters, and I am not overly crazy about this one. However, the fact that it is in "strips" from light shades to darker shades, you can use this for different eye looks as well, which makes the product versatile.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I like this highlighter. It can be a bit much if over applied, but looks like a good summery glow when done right. I'm not sure that it'd looks as good when you do not have a tan. I only use it as a highlighter, but could be for shadow potentially. The container is bigger than it needs to be which always bugs me, but its not ridiculous.