L'Oreal Paris Translucide Naturally Luminous Loose Powder [DISCONTINUED]

3.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

NYLON-12 • PTFE • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • TRIOCTYLDODECYL CITRATE • MAGNESIUM STEARATE • CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE • BORON NITRIDE • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE • LAUROYL LYSINE • ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • SILICA • BENZYL SALICYLATE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • GERANIOL • COUMARIN • HEXYL CINNAMAL • LINALOOL • ISOEUGENOL • EUGENOL • CINNAMYL ALCOHOL • CITRONELLOL [+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77120 / BARIUM SULFATE • CI 77000 / ALUMINUM POWDER • CI 75470 / CARMINE]

Eyes: Violet

I'm giving this a 3 simply because I love the formula. It feels very light and makes my skin feel wonderfully smooth. It also gives me a flawless look. But there's a problem... it gives me the dreaded orange face! I bought this in Light & it still makes me a few shades darker and oranger than I should be. Perhaps it's because I'm ridiculously pale, but it just doesn't work for me. If you can get a color that look natural on you, this is definitely a keeper, though.