L'Oreal Paris Translucide Naturally Luminous Loose Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 44-55
L'Oreal Paris Translucide Naturally Luminous Loose Powder [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

NYLON-12 • PTFE • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • TRIOCTYLDODECYL CITRATE • MAGNESIUM STEARATE • CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE • BORON NITRIDE • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE • LAUROYL LYSINE • ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • SILICA • BENZYL SALICYLATE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • GERANIOL • COUMARIN • HEXYL CINNAMAL • LINALOOL • ISOEUGENOL • EUGENOL • CINNAMYL ALCOHOL • CITRONELLOL [+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77120 / BARIUM SULFATE • CI 77000 / ALUMINUM POWDER • CI 75470 / CARMINE]

on 5/2/2012 1:08:00 PM

To put it simply, this powder does the job. And it does it inexpensively as well. You can't "overdo" this powder. It's light but long lasting. It doesn't cake up or matte up on the skin or look pasty after application. On Saturday when not wearing a full face of makeup, I like to dust it over moisturizer and blush. It gives an almost near to airbrushed look without a lot of effort. It amazes me that this powder was not repackaged and revamped for a L'Oreal reissue. I used to wear the makeup and loved it till they discontinued it. If you hate glitter in your powder or you can't stand that cake flour look that loose powder often delivers, try Translucide. It's the perfect balance to balance out a combination oily/dry complexion.

on 9/7/2011 2:39:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am sensitive to fragrance, and this product is highly fragranced. It actually made my skin burn and itch. Back it went.

on 5/20/2010 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the only loose powder I can use that doesn't settle into my fine lines that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, i'm 46 years old and love this product. I use a face powder brush and lightly use on my face after using my favorite foundation. I am a light-med skin color and the colors run light so i buy the medium color and it's perfect! U can still purchase this product at drugstore.com

on 11/6/2009 3:38:00 PM

Love, Love Love this is the best I have used so many different loose powers and wasted so much money this last all day make's your skin look perfect like you have nothing else on.

on 9/29/2009 5:36:00 PM

Without a doubt, this is the BEST powder I've ever used. It's never chalky or cakey. It just gives a very smooth finish. I will continue to purchase again and again!

on 8/27/2009 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got them for BOGO at Kmart for $14.00. Great powder for setting foundations and it is very sheer. I always try different brand products so I will not buy this one again. The two containers I got this time will last for a long time.

on 12/28/2008 10:13:00 PM

I really love this powder. I've always used loose powder but never this brand. I was afraid, at first, about the "illuminating" claim -- I didn't want a shimmer. but this is wonderful. The powder is finely milled and it truly does seem to brighten my whole appearance without shimmer -- "illuminating" really fits!

on 9/28/2008 1:01:00 AM

This is the best loose powder I have ever used. It does make your skin look luminous. It never cakes and never changes color. I purchased both Translucent and light and mix them together to get the perfect color match for me. It is hard to find, I think only my Walgreens sells this. It sells for $10 and really last a long time.

on 8/13/2004 11:22:00 AM

I bought Translucide Powder in Medium because I wanted a darker color for the summer. Usually I use Clinique Blended Face Powder in Transparency Neutral for a very light finish. While I like the consistency as well as the shade of Translucide, I have to say that I do not like the fragrance of this powder at all. Why does powder have to have a fragrance at all? I cannot stand how my brush smells of this powder after only one time of dipping into it. And this scent has staying power... :-( I will definitely return to Clinique and try to find an appropriate shade in their line of Blended Powders. I am just a huge fan of fragrance-free and therefore will not buy the L'Oreal product again.

on 7/2/2004 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've got a thing for loose powders! I'd been using Elizabeth Arden's for donkey years over my 2-way-cake. (Before EA, I tried so many other brands since I was 13!) So I switched from EA, about a month ago, bec of the good reviews I read here. It really is fab! A little goes a long way and now I don't even need my Kanebo 2Way cake! Just the usual tone, moisturise, concealer under the eyes and this light and airy powder! I'm using 01 and it gives my skin a very healthy glow. Packaging is simple and I like that. Only problem is the powder-puff has come apart at the seams. But I'm not bothered, it can be replaced. Henceforth definitely my staple!