L'Oreal Translucide Naturally Luminous Loose Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 36-43
L'Oreal Translucide Naturally Luminous Loose Powder [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

NYLON-12 • PTFE • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • TRIOCTYLDODECYL CITRATE • MAGNESIUM STEARATE • CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE • BORON NITRIDE • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE • LAUROYL LYSINE • ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • SILICA • BENZYL SALICYLATE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • GERANIOL • COUMARIN • HEXYL CINNAMAL • LINALOOL • ISOEUGENOL • EUGENOL • CINNAMYL ALCOHOL • CITRONELLOL [+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77120 / BARIUM SULFATE • CI 77000 / ALUMINUM POWDER • CI 75470 / CARMINE]

on 1/7/2013 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I never thought I would describe a loose powder as amazing but this one is just that. The reviews here and elsewhere really do this product justice. In sum, it gives a soft, polished finish and controls oil surprisingly well, all without any hint of greasiness. I have combination oily/normal skin and didn't have to touch up all day! I can't even say that about my beloved Ben Nye powders which usually require one touch-up. A definite repurchase.

For reference: NC50 =Deep (strongly compliments yellow/gold undertones) Medium can be used on eye area with great results.

on 12/8/2011 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great powder! Has brightening aspects to it but barely noticeable, but just enough to make a difference. Blends well, no scent, very nice!

on 6/21/2011 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this powder for several years now and until recently was very happy with it. Now that a few lines are starting to show on my face I am finding that after a few hours the powder settles into the lines. Looks like the hunt is on for a new powder.

on 12/20/2009 11:11:00 AM

Agh! What happened? I used to buy this all the time, but I haven't bought it lately. I went ahead and picked some up at Walgreens, because I was hoping it would perk up my winter dull skin. In the past, I could count on this product to give me an almost magically gorgeous luminous sheen that looked really good and warmed my skin up. They must have changed the formula, though, because this time around, it made me look like I had an ashen mask-face -- NO luminosity AT ALL and bizarrely, even though I bought Medium -- no color at all!! Honestly, I would be better off putting baby powder on my face. A miss! I gave it two lippies because it does soak up oil and stays on forever. It might be OK for very pale gals with oily skin.

I love this powder and purchased it based on reviews here. I was using the Makeup Forever and liked it but wanted something a little friendlier to the wallet. While this is different, it is as good if not better. It is finely milled, no talk, leaves my skin looking flawless. Lasts well through the day. I have zero complaints and will be rebuying.

Wonderful powder!!!! I have used this for many years to set my Lancome, Prescriptives, MAC, MUFE and Revlon fndts, and no matter what other product I try, this one never fails!! Never ever cakes up, and truly look luminous!! Very smooth and soft finish, leaving me seemingly pore-less!! Feels super light too! Really holds up to the Fl humidity and does not streak in the elements. The price is not bad. I would recommend!!

on 8/7/2009 1:13:00 PM

This is a great loose powder. It's talc free, yea! Sets foundation beautifully and is finely milled and very silky soft. Doesn't look cakey at all. Great DS find...

on 4/28/2009 12:12:00 AM

I have been using this powder since it came out, and I don't even want to think about how long ago that was! It gives the perfect finish without looking powdery or adding color. Sets foundation nicely. Does not settle into fine lines. Great price, especially as compared to dept store lines. Every time I have decided to spring for a more pricey powder I've regretted it, and have always gone back. There's a lot of product in this container and it lasts forever! Highly recommended!

on 4/20/2009 11:20:00 PM

Great product - much less expensive than my Laura Mercier loose powder and very similar. I'm pretty fair and the Translucent has a very light, fine texture. Will definitely re-purchase.

on 1/11/2009 9:22:00 PM

What a great discovery--thanks to MUA! This is my favorite loose powder (over Bare Escentuals, Clinique and Estee Lauder). It disappears on my skin and looks great and NO shimmer! Lasts all day. I only notice the scent when I apply it but it goes away within seconds. Only wish it was easier to find in stores!