L'Oreal Paris Translucide Naturally Luminous Loose Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 25-29
L'Oreal Paris Translucide Naturally Luminous Loose Powder [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

NYLON-12 • PTFE • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • TRIOCTYLDODECYL CITRATE • MAGNESIUM STEARATE • CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE • BORON NITRIDE • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE • LAUROYL LYSINE • ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • SILICA • BENZYL SALICYLATE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • GERANIOL • COUMARIN • HEXYL CINNAMAL • LINALOOL • ISOEUGENOL • EUGENOL • CINNAMYL ALCOHOL • CITRONELLOL [+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77120 / BARIUM SULFATE • CI 77000 / ALUMINUM POWDER • CI 75470 / CARMINE]

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been buying this powder for id say going on 6 years. I always have it. its just a all around awesome setting powder or I apply it during the day after I blot my oil and don't want to add more foundation. I just love it. never has broken me out and has a pleasant smell to it.

on 10/10/2012 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am loving this. I haven't tried a lot of powders but the ones I used before didn't thrill me (ELF HD left me chalky & Maybellline Dream Matte was fine but I didn't really want to be matte).
I got this because I couldn't afford ballz but still wanted a glowy setting powder. This is really nice. I don't notice it adding much of a glow but it also doesn't take any away. I'm using this in combination with Magic Lumi primer & together they are making me LOVE the look of my skin

on 11/29/2011 3:57:00 AM

This is a product that is new to me. I have seen it on the shelves a thousand times but never even gave it a closer look. I was at Ulta when I finally decided to pick this up and it was mainly because they were having a bogo 50% off on L'Oral, and I needed a loose powder. I like it, it definitely sets my foundation well, has a nice finish (I like a glow) and its relatively inexpensive for how large the container is. I don't think its out of this world awesome, I don't really see a difference between this and other loose powders, but it is quite good. I'm glad I own it and I will keep it around, maybe at some point I will gain more appreciation for it. But at this point I do not see myself re-buying this, I will probably just move on to something else once this is gone and then long for it once its discontinued like I do with everything else.

on 11/27/2011 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've been using this for years, it's so fine and has very fine shimmer, it's perfect for setting my makeup and I can wear it over tinted moisturizer too :) I've re-bought this about 3 times and it's always worked a treat.

Only con is that it's so fine it always makes me sneeze lol.

on 3/26/2011 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Vial smell, I can't stand the smell. esp. b/c i use makeup that are frangrance-free! this is going to take getting use to, it smells like an old lady!!!! Ugh, I'm thinking of just returning this b/c of the awful stench.

on 12/5/2010 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I have been using this translucide powder for a while now. A little goes along way. It is not cakey and blends in with your makeup very nicely. If you are looking for a powder to set your liquid foundation, I would recommend this product. My only complaint was the puff that came with it wasn't the best, however since I use a face brush to put this on it really wasn't that big of a deal. I ended up throwing the puff out.

on 1/25/2010 1:37:00 AM

I used to wear this for years and it was a great setting powder. But then about a year ago a noticed a change in the formula, and it lost its quality. It didn't set well and looked very shiny when applied. I don't buy it anymore because there are many other powders on the market that do a better job and look better for the same price. Another disappointment by L'Oreal.

on 10/26/2009 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I had used this stuff for ages years ago, and for whatever reason stopped. I recently rediscovered this and wonder why I gave this up. The finish very natural not at all cakey or chalky. It's even better than MAC. The label says it's luminescent, but there is not a hint of glitter or sparkle. Just a believable ever so soft sheen. I havent even touched my old powder since I bought this..

on 9/5/2009 10:58:00 PM

I have used this powder for almost a year and will continue to buy it unless I find a better one. This powder does a good job of setting makeup and keeping it in place all day. It does not accentuate any dry spots or make me look older. It also keeps my t-zone from getting shiny. This powder is definitely worth trying.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this for days when I just want light coverage without using liquid foundation. I have only used it a couple times, but so far I like it. It is not too mattifying. I have also used it to set the L'Oreal Visible Lift liquid foundation and I like the result. I got mine at Walgreens in a buy-1-get-1 bargain, so I don't mind the price at all. For days when I want more coverage or will be in photos, I opt for Laura Mercier's Silk Creme Foundation and set it with Laura Mercier's Translucent Loose Powder. For every day use, I think this Translucide loose powder gets the job done. I also like the color match (medium). The packaging works too, even though it is not fancy. I don't expect packaging to be fancy, as long as the product works. To minimize spillage, I covered the sifter with tape, leaving only a couple holes open. I travel a lot, so this helps decrease the mess. I will update this review if this product breaks me out.