L'Oreal Paris Translucide Naturally Luminous Loose Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
L'Oreal Paris Translucide Naturally Luminous Loose Powder [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

NYLON-12 • PTFE • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • TRIOCTYLDODECYL CITRATE • MAGNESIUM STEARATE • CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE • BORON NITRIDE • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE • LAUROYL LYSINE • ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • SILICA • BENZYL SALICYLATE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • GERANIOL • COUMARIN • HEXYL CINNAMAL • LINALOOL • ISOEUGENOL • EUGENOL • CINNAMYL ALCOHOL • CITRONELLOL [+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77120 / BARIUM SULFATE • CI 77000 / ALUMINUM POWDER • CI 75470 / CARMINE]

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

hg loose powder.
i use this to set my foundation & concealer, it gives me a flawless, glowing, pore-less look.
don't over-use it, or it can look cakey.
definetly recommend this to EVERYONE !

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE THIS. It makes it look like I'm not wearing any makeup at all, totally perfect. I use the Translucent shade because I'm so pale, and it matches perfectly (which is a little sad!). I use it over the Hard Candy Sheer Envy tinted moisturizer, and it looks amazing. Lasts all day! The only problem is that the packaging allows the contents to spill everywhere inside the cap, so I have to be careful when opening it, lest the powder fly everywhere. Overall, awesome! HG for me!

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

amazing to set foundation and even to use as a oil-control powder. the packaging is messy though so i dont recommend you carrying it. great stuff though, and it's cheap!

on 5/29/2009 11:27:00 AM

This product is not finely milled enough and dries out my skin. It's very easy to cake on unless you have almost perfect skin. Would not buy again.

I got this powder in medium (mac nc30) after liking all the l'oreal base makeup that they have and reading the reviews here. It claims to have vitamin-C in it, don't believe it, VC is the most degradable vitamin there is, u cut a orange and by the time it reaches your mouth half of the vc is gone, manufacturers put preservatives in juices trying to maintain the vc.
Anyways, first when I opened it there's fragrance (imagine benefit's you rebel tinted moisturizer), there's a slight smell of old fashioned makeup which I hate. I took picture of it and wanted to put it up for swap. On the next day, I decided to try it anyways, and wow, it set my makeup very well without caking the foundation, and there's a smooth feeling to my face after I applied it. The powder itself is pretty yellow based, and that makes the acne scars and the redness around my nose became less obvious. I don't see the luminous part yet because my face and the foundation I use is pretty dewy by itself, but to my liking it's not a plain matte powder.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

For the price, this powder is exceptional. Deffinently will buy again. Doesn't dry out my skin either like most powders do.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

HG for me. I don't really need foundation, but I do need something to mop up the oil. This does a very nice job! Best translucent powder i've used! It doesn't make my face itchy like some powders. I apply it all over my face & it gives me a smooth, silky pallet for the rest of my makeup. It's not visibly powdery on the skin. The container is great and non-messy, I just flip my wrist & use the product on the lid.

I rather like this stuff, but I'm not as in love with it as many people on MUA are.

It does give the face a soft glow without ever oxidizing or turning chalky in natural light, but under artificial lighting, it's "reflective" particles just look like tacky glitter and the powder more obvious. It isn't terrible, but I notice it.

I like this stuff more as sort of "body powder" and I brush it on my legs for a slightly more "airbrushed" finish.

on 2/10/2007 7:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Pretty good. It gives a natural, matte finish that isn't "hard" looking like some powders can be. I mean, it looks like skin, not powder on your skin. I like it. And the smell! Mmmmm! Don't even get me started on the smell, I won't be able to restrain myself. I LOVE the smell :)

But, I will say this, too many touch ups with this powder and your skin can start to look a little like fabric, as silly as that sounds. Other than that, it is wonderful.

on 12/25/2006 3:26:00 AM

This product was very silky and smooth as I applied it, but as the day goes on you have to do more touchups. It has a very sheer finish but just eneough coverage you are comfortable, the non cakey feel is great too! The container does release to much powder from the holes and sometimes I spill some on the floor, but for the outcome, it is worth it. A brilliant product.
Shona♥ continued >>