Brocato Cloud 9 Miracle Repair Shampoo

Brocato Cloud 9 Miracle Repair Shampoo

4.1

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Stearate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, C10-40 Isoalkylami-dopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Stearamide AMP, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit)┬┐Seed Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Fragrance/Parfum.

on 3/11/2018 6:59:00 PM

I just finished the bottle after 6 months... because I hated using it but didn't want to throw out a fairly expensive purchase.

If you need to feel like you have clean hair, forget about this shampoo. Honestly feels more like a conditioner...a mediocre one at that. I don't use much product in my hair... most days I use nothing, sometimes I use hair spray and hair oil. When I washed with this shampoo, it left my hair feeling straw-like. My scalp still felt oily and my head just didn't feel clean. I didn't notice any change to the condition of my hair other than that.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I hate this thing! It's even worse than Sisley.

Pros:
- frankly, I don't think I see any. Well, the packaging is well designed, and the smell isn't bad.

Cons:
- I have genetically dry highlighted hair, I never get a greasy scalp, but when I use this shampoo by the end of the day two my head looks terrible;
- it made my scalp flaky and itchy;
- it made my thin hair strands thicker, but not in a nice way, it feels like coated messy wire (perhaps I can't coop with the wheat protein);
- I can't see any moisture in my hair only a greasier roots;
- it's impossible to brush my hair at the parts where I don't apply a conditioner, and even with a conditioner, it is still a very hard job;
- it gave me eczema.

I'm very surprised that so many people love this. I'm sending this back.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I rarely have anything nice to say about shampoos. Mostly because, in the past, they've more or less wrecked my hair.

I started box dyeing my hair in high school, and only now started using a 10 volume developer from Sally's. So you can sort of imagine the damaged hair I'm working with. It's thick as hell too. I dream of Diana Prince from "Wonder Woman" hair, but mine's more of a straw-like quality.

I've tried using high end shampoos before. They never work. Biolage, Redken, Abba... hated them all. But I still make the yearly trek to Beauty Brands during the liter sale, hoping that there's some miracle shampoo for my poor hair. And thanks to the many reviews on MUA... I finally found it!

I bought the shampoo and conditioner together, so I can't say what it's like to use them separately. But I could tell an immediate difference from the first use. My hair just felt lighter. Usually, it's weighed down and I have to pull out all the stops to add some volume, but that was not the case.

As I've continued to use it, my hair has gotten nicer and nicer. It retains water so much better now, is a lot more smooth and sleek, and just feels healthier. I'm in love.

I just hate the price. My username probably indicates that I love a good deal the way most people love their first born. So I'll probably just stock up during liter sales. And I mean... I guess this is technically saving me money, since I no longer have to shell out on products that add volume, shininess, tame flyaways, and the like. I'm down to using 2-3 additional products in my hair (down from who knows how many) so that's progress.

Anyways, buy this shampoo. It's witch magic. Probably. Thank me later

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Generally speaking, I find shampoos that promise the moon and stars a little silly, as shampoo is basically soap for your hair/detergent. The purpose is to wash out buildup, grease, dirt, etc., so how could it "repair" at the same time? I have to say, this shampoo is actually VERY moisturizing. So much, that when I first dispensed it into my hand, I checked the packaging to make sure I hadn't accidentally grabbed conditioner! For reference, I do not have chemically treated or colored hair, but it is very, very long and quite dry/damaged at the ends. This shampoo develops into a nice, thick lather and somehow cleanses my hair gently and moisturizes it at the same time without weighing it down. The smell is amazing, as is the packaging. Only negative is the price, but I definitely plan on treating myself to this from time to time!

on 12/26/2012 5:26:00 PM

After two digital perms within the same year, my hair was quite damaged. My coarse, frizzy hair that reaches halfway down my back has always been prone to damage, but it kept getting splits trim after trim. I got Cloud 9 since it was on sale at Ulta, and it's sulfate free. I liked the shampoo immediately - it lathers well despite being SLS-free and feels moisturizing. It rinses off easily and leaves a very faint smell. I believe this shampoo, along with the matching conditioner, restored my hair's health and then some. My hair feels healthy, smoother and less frizzy than before, and I am now on my third liter.

on 12/8/2012 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A pretty avaerage shampoo. Did nothing to help, did nothing to make hair worse. Won't repurchase..just average.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really love this product! I have super dry hair because I dye it quite a bit, and it makes my ends feel so soft and lovely. All the packaging and product is made in the US, so that's a plus. Overall it's a great product and I highly recommend it for people with color treated, dry hair like me :)!

on 8/6/2012 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I just discovered this product and it worked so well with the attached conditioner I was shocked.
My hair has been looking pretty bad for a long time. I tried this in travel size but will be going back for the full size
I highly recommend with conditioner

on 7/31/2012 8:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I got this shampoo on sale at my local Beauty Brands liter sale (12.99, great deal!) along with the corresponding conditioning treatment. The first time I used it, I found the smell to be really pleasant, but the second time I started to get a chemical sort of smell from it. It's not terrible, I just .. liked it better before. I only use it once a week, though, because I don't wash my hair very often (once or twice a week) and I don't need that much protein. If I wash my hair a second time, I use a protein free moisture product.

The first time I used it, my hair felt very soft and smooth after the shower, but by the time it had dried it felt a little stick-like, so the next day I deep conditioned and the problem was gone. With subsequent uses I haven't noticed a problem.

The packaging is great. Very classy and classic looking, and I like the tops a lot.

I really like the product overall, and I think it will last me forever at the rate I use it. My hair is both strong and smooth (or as smooth as my coarse, thick individual strands ever will be).

on 5/31/2012 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This a great shampoo. It adds body and shine and doesn't fade your color. Even though it's sulfate free it lathers well. Also, it smells great - very fresh & powdery. The price is a little costly, but I buy it when Ulta puts their liters on sale & a bottle lasts me 7 months with daily use.