Bourjois Bourjois French Manicure 3-Piece Kit

4.5

on 7/20/2010 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This seemed like a good deal at the time and I do like to give myself french manicures, but I just couldn't get the curved brush on the white polish to work for me. Every time, it turned out horrible, reading some reviews below it seems like it did work for some so I'm either inept or it's an issue of nail shape. I do usually have success when I use regular white polish free-hand, so I don't know. The pink and clear polish were great on the other hand, I use them still and have been quite pleased with the quality, lasting power and ease of application with those two.

on 5/4/2008 9:25:00 AM

I really like this kit. Love the colours, they all go so well together to create the perfect french manicure. I like doing it myself as I can do it the way I want to so this makes it so much more fun! All colours dry super quick and the are shiny to give a salon finish.

Only problem I have is the "special" brush. Great idea and all, but I definately need a little more practice with it. I mean it's pretty easy to create the french tips, it's just that I'm a perfetionist when it comes to something like nails and everything literally has to be perfect. So for me, still need more practice (only used it twice and stayed on for a week or just under each time). Now I'm waiting till my nails grow again so I can use this and make them look pretty. I really like it!

Popular Polishes