Clinique Color Surge in Daybreak

Clinique Color Surge in Daybreak

4.6

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, sorbitan sesquioleate, nylon-12, aluminum myristate, potassium palmitate, tin oxide, alumina, silica, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [/- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) [] ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), carmine (ci 75470)]

on 5/12/2016 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I ran out of this shade a couple years ago, and I've been meaning to repurchase but the price makes me hesitate a little (I got it as a sample the first time). However, this is one of the most gorgeous highlighting shades ever. I used to use it just all over the lid with a black gel liner and the shadow just made me look so bright and awake. The staying power and pigmentation were fantastic. I miss having this shade in my collection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Beautiful, shimmery champagne with a hint of glowing gold. The formula lasts well without primer, and will stay put for hours with primer. The eye shadow has a nice texture that doesn't kick up dust or have fallout. This is a versatile color that works as either a highlighter or all over the eyelid. Makes the gold tones in my brown eyes really pop.

To Read all 29 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/28/2015 5:55:00 PM

This shadow stays well with out primer. It may look orange-ish in the pan. But it is not. I would so go to a store and do the free makeover. Ask them to use this color and then make up your mind for your self with out spending lots of money on a color that may be a maybe. So be smart and have a chick day out! Enjoy.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an absolutely gorgeous champagne shimmer, and my favourite use of it actually isn't as an eyeshadow but as a cheekbone highlight. They could seriously just increase the pan size and sell it as that! Will definitely repurchase it if I ever run out, it's beautiful!!

on 2/4/2014 11:08:00 AM

A beautiful soft beige/gold shimmer eyeshadow, fab for highlighting & brightening the entire eyelid. A staple of any make up bag- great colour for hazel eyes too.

Super shimmer, indeed. But it works well for just under the eyebrows, so I give it high marks.

on 3/23/2013 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I had been on the hunt for the perfect highlight color. When I found this I stopped looking. When I put this on it seems like it is same color as my skin with a beautiful, fine shimmer. I LOVE it! I can't help myself. I just really enjoy a shimmery pearly highlight on me. Sometimes I apply this all over the lid up to my brow bone and then a dark color in the crease. Love the packaging also. Although it does tend to get smudged, it looks lovely. So glad I found this. HG status for me. Wouldn't want to ever be without it.

on 3/22/2013 2:22:00 AM

Daybreak totally deserves its high ratings. It works well with a variety of different shades and gives a natural look. Very pigmented -- isn't chalky white, unlike a lot of other highlighters.

perfect all over the lid collor, and looks nice paired up with any colour.

on 8/2/2011 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is one of my few HG products. I couldn't even take a guess at how many times I have repurchased this e/s. I mostly use this as a highlighter for my browbone/corner of eye, but have used it all over my lid on a casual day. It is creamy, shimmery and very pigmented. The price is greT ($13.50) for the amount you get. There are some almost exact dupes (UD Blunt) but the price/quality of Clinique Daybreak keep me repurchasing. It really is the perfect highlight color, not too gold or pink. Just a nice champagne color.