New York Color Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/13/2016 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Poor pigmentation- need to dip in many times for any color payoff. Poor texture- not as blendable as I would like. A bit chalky and spotty. If all I had was 5 bucks for a blush this would be fine but I prefer to spend a little more and get a higher quality product.

on 1/21/2016 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I was disappointed with this. It is a very pretty pink colour and the price is great, but the pigmentation was a bit weak. Not to mention that the finish was dull. However, worst of all this is made in 'PRC' (i.e. China), and I prefer to use cosmetics made in the US, Canada and/or Europe.

on 12/10/2015 11:45:00 AM

Pretty sure this has been around forever but just got around to trying it recently. Was not expecting much...was seriously, seriously impressed. A perfect pink. So amazed by the quality for such a cheap price, from such an inexpensive brand, I had to practically get down on my knees to find this at the store and blow the dust off it but this is honestly as good as any of my blushes and a lot better than some. Amazingly this holds up through an entire day also, looks pretty much as fresh as when first applied. Cheap thrill indeed

on 10/23/2015 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

It recently got discontinued in UK :( They are no longer available in Superdrug. Really sad about this. It was a great blush.

***
Amazing!

Best blush I ever tried so far! I can't believe its so cheap ~£3-4.

I used to always go for 'Bourjois Little Round Pot' (~£8), which were OK, much better than other blushes I tried, but not as good as this one!

1) It lasts whole day
2) So soft and easy to apply with a make up brush
3) Great colour for light skin

Just wish the box would be nicer, but for the price I think I get already a lot in terms of the quality of blush itself.

LOVE IT! 5/5

What is worrying, is that I was just on Superdrug website and I do not see it in stock anymore! I hope I can buy it somewhere else...

on 9/19/2015 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

A pleasant drugstore surprise! The bright fuschia and deeper mauvey colors threw me off, but they blend so beautifully with the baby pink and nude pink colors. There is a slight sheen, no obvious sparkles, so it's not completely flat. Packaging is meh but if it were to break theres no harm in replacing it! It looks so natural and pretty and flushy. I have NC25-30ish skin for reference!

on 8/31/2015 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is such a gorgeous glowy pink powder blush! And it's cheap! Just 4 or 5 euros, but the quality is terrific. This version goes with so many of my lipsticks, I wear it loads, very versatile. Actually, I either wear this or the MAC Wash & Dry Studio Sculpt Defining Bronzing Powder, love them both so much! All my other blushes have just taken a back seat to these two. Quality-wise this is slightly less high quality, there are some minor glitters in this one. Packaging is crappy, but oh well... Can't have it all for this price :).

I am in the minority here. I love a mosaic style blush or bronzer but this color was no good for my fair skin. I have read to use a really light hand but even then it didn't work out. I do have a lot of redness to my skin so I always go lightly on blush so maybe because this stuff was too pigmented (which I hate to complain about). So the formula was good, went on smooth and pigmented but as far as the color, it was a no go for me :(

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is beautiful natural looking blush with really affordable price and it stays on all day doesn't look powdery and gives skin gorgeous color,

on 12/9/2014 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great combination of natural colors. It's very cheap, yet has pretty good quality and payoff. It's definitely useable as an everyday blush. Packaging is nice- could be put in a mobile makeup bag, but sometimes the lid comes off easily. Otherwise, I have no complaints!

on 11/30/2014 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like this product color is gorgeous gives my cheeks a nice glow I can use it as a hilight the only problem is I don't like the packaging but you get what you pay for not a bad price I got at Walmart for like $4 so very inexpensive