1.8

on 5/20/2018 11:13:00 PM

STAY AWAY. Don’t fall for the affordable price of $3.57 and thinking it’s a great deal. When it really isn’t. I ended getting two pairs of these because my usual and favorite razors were sold out . I kept thinking I was getting a good deal too. Well the first time using. I literally feel like I took half of my skin off. I am 99% sure my neighbors heard me screaming. A wound too deep is not worth it and I mean DEEP. Flesh wound. I had to use massive amounts of bandaids to stop the bleeding. It’s been a day in half and I am still in pain. Stay away. Don’t let those “Save” deals lure you in to buying these knives. Because That’s exactly what they are. Prepare to cut layers of skin off. Go to another store if you don’t see your favorite or get another brand. These are worthless and PAINFUL. Think twice before you buy this brand. I seriously wish I read all these reviews before I bought two packages. Which are now in the trash.

on 4/3/2018 7:38:00 PM

I would NEVER EVER recommend this product to anyone. I bought it because it was slightly cheaper than my usual razors, but one swipe up my leg and it scraped off a whole layer of my skin. This has never happened to me before with any other razor. Weeks later and I'm still waiting for the deep cut to heal. It's probably safer to use a knife than these razors.

I just did a google search for Bic Soleil razors and torn skin, to see if I was the only one who went through this skin massacre. I have never experienced anything like it in my many years of shaving. These Bic Soleil razors tore the ever loving criminy out of my legs. Brand new razor. My favorite, never-shave-without-it shaving cream. Not in a hurry whatsoever. I shaved with this scraping stone this afternoon and I have so many neosporin-ed bandaid-ed top-layers-of-skin-less patches on my legs... I'm still stinging 9 hours later. I created an account just to say it, in hopes of saving another set of gams or, god forbid, pair of armpits or delicate bikini line. This one left scars. Save yourselves.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I gave it one iut of five, but I wish I could give it a zero. These razors are super bad for the skin. I've shaved with so many different razors and this one, is the only one that makes me feel like I had millions of ants biting my whole body at the same time after coming out of the shower. No, it's not the soap or anything else, have been using the same products for ages, the only thing that has changed is the razor. I hate these!!! Don't buy... as some have said... I cut off a huge chunk of my flesh with this.

on 8/27/2017 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Ok in a pinch, but I don't usually use disposable razors. Venus stays sharp longer. Inexpensive .

on 8/20/2017 7:33:00 AM

This is the perfect razor if your wanting to fillet your skin from your leg, because that is exactly what happened to me. It cut off a two inch strip of my skin and bled for what seemed like 2 days. Never again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I never write bad reviews or just reviews in general but HOLY GOD MOTHER WHAT SON OF A BETCH INVENTED THIS CRAP. My hate for this product has gone so far that I actually came on this ancient account to spend precious time saving a few lives who are going to buy this shet.
The packaging and price looked decent and for 4 razors, $3.59 was beyond amazing. I'd maybe save a couple dollars a month but Jesus Christ, one stroke and blood was pouring outta me like niagra falls. No matter how gentle and slowly I shaved with these, this son of satan is able to nick my skin at least 3 times a shave. ANDDD I have to go back tomorrow to buy new ones since I have STUBBLE ALREADY GROWING BACK FROM LAST NIGHT JFC. THE AMOUNT OF BLOOD I HAVE LOST FROM THIS PRODUCT IS UNBELIEVABLE I HOPE SOMEBODY SUES THE GUY WHO MADE THIS PRODUCT AND HE SUFFERS A HORRIBLE WRATH.

tl

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Been using this for years! Key is to go slow, have some patience & have the lightest touch ever. Has worked for me all this time. The negative reviews are probably people used to shaving fast on a bi-daily basis and aren't used to taking their time. I have since purchased the Bic Silky Touch that comes with 10 whole razors for $2 & some change hoping that they'll be comparable if not better.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

These are absolutely the worse and most dangerous razors I have ever used. I only purchased them because my usual and excellent brand was out of stock where I shop. What a mistake-first of all the razor felt like it was scraping my legs. I should of been smart enough with the first stroke of the razor to stop, but I didn't. I continued and ended of bleeding in multiple places on both legs. And, this was with the use of a brand name shaving gel. Thank goodness I don't take anti-coagulants! Fortunately, I was smart enough not to use the razor on my underarms. I wouldn't of been able to use deodorant for days!! These razors should immediately be taken off the market before a person with any type of bleeding problemis seriously injured.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Worst razor, ever. As I think that Bic razors are the cheapest of the cheap razors, I would have never purchased this. I did, however, receive this razor in a GWP bag. Even though the razor has three blades, it is rough on the skin and leaves you with cuts and nicks and burnt feeling skin. Skip this one.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools