1.8

on 8/27/2017 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Ok in a pinch, but I don't usually use disposable razors. Venus stays sharp longer. Inexpensive .

on 8/20/2017 7:33:00 AM

This is the perfect razor if your wanting to fillet your skin from your leg, because that is exactly what happened to me. It cut off a two inch strip of my skin and bled for what seemed like 2 days. Never again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I never write bad reviews or just reviews in general but HOLY GOD MOTHER WHAT SON OF A BETCH INVENTED THIS CRAP. My hate for this product has gone so far that I actually came on this ancient account to spend precious time saving a few lives who are going to buy this shet.
The packaging and price looked decent and for 4 razors, $3.59 was beyond amazing. I'd maybe save a couple dollars a month but Jesus Christ, one stroke and blood was pouring outta me like niagra falls. No matter how gentle and slowly I shaved with these, this son of satan is able to nick my skin at least 3 times a shave. ANDDD I have to go back tomorrow to buy new ones since I have STUBBLE ALREADY GROWING BACK FROM LAST NIGHT JFC. THE AMOUNT OF BLOOD I HAVE LOST FROM THIS PRODUCT IS UNBELIEVABLE I HOPE SOMEBODY SUES THE GUY WHO MADE THIS PRODUCT AND HE SUFFERS A HORRIBLE WRATH.

tl

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Been using this for years! Key is to go slow, have some patience & have the lightest touch ever. Has worked for me all this time. The negative reviews are probably people used to shaving fast on a bi-daily basis and aren't used to taking their time. I have since purchased the Bic Silky Touch that comes with 10 whole razors for $2 & some change hoping that they'll be comparable if not better.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

These are absolutely the worse and most dangerous razors I have ever used. I only purchased them because my usual and excellent brand was out of stock where I shop. What a mistake-first of all the razor felt like it was scraping my legs. I should of been smart enough with the first stroke of the razor to stop, but I didn't. I continued and ended of bleeding in multiple places on both legs. And, this was with the use of a brand name shaving gel. Thank goodness I don't take anti-coagulants! Fortunately, I was smart enough not to use the razor on my underarms. I wouldn't of been able to use deodorant for days!! These razors should immediately be taken off the market before a person with any type of bleeding problemis seriously injured.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Worst razor, ever. As I think that Bic razors are the cheapest of the cheap razors, I would have never purchased this. I did, however, receive this razor in a GWP bag. Even though the razor has three blades, it is rough on the skin and leaves you with cuts and nicks and burnt feeling skin. Skip this one.

Horrible razors... Cut me with the first use! Horrible quality for a high price. Do not purchase these.

on 12/30/2014 4:48:00 PM

These razors are terrible. They are so rough on the skin and totally not worth the money. They give me horrible razor burn. I get the venus instead even though its $$$$.

on 12/30/2014 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Horrible !!! Do not get this, seriously. I hate giving bad reviews because it's only my opinions and sometimes a product that I hate would be really great for somebody else BUT those are horrible.

I purchased them (yellow handle 5-pack) on a whim when I forgot to do my legs before a red carpet event (I know, who forget that when wearing a dress, high heels and nylons?.... well, me!!) Anyway, I did my legs at the bathroom of the hotel, on DRY legs.... Yes, I'm not helping myself HA! This was the most horrible experience EVER. My legs burned even after applying a really emollient lotion, they were red strikes everywhere and I looked like a mess, like a beaver tried to eat me or something. The razor burn lasted for like a full week and I swore to myself that I would never use them again.

A while after that, I ran out of Venus razor blades. I was completely broke and I thought to myself, I don't want to sell my first newborn to get new blades for my Venus SO I will use the rest of the Bic Soleil pack before selling my soul for new Venus Blades. WRONG CHOICE! I used them properly this time, with a good shaving lotion, lots of hot water and a clean and new Bic Soleil blade. After this shave, my legs where irritated, red, oh-so-itchy and bumpy. Around my ankles I had red and itchy bumps! I thought nothing of it, thinking i got bit by a mosquitoe or something and went on my way. I used them 3-4 times after that and... it was still as bad! Boy I hate those blades. I even asked my BF if we had bed bugs, because my legs were red, itchy and bumpy (even after lots and lots of moisturizer). No, no bed bugs, after a while I realized that it was those horrible blades from hell....

They went in the trash and I decided to never, EVER buy those again.

on 9/11/2013 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

So pretty. So destructive. The Lindsay Lohan of razors, I guess. I never cut myself shaving until I tried these. I went back to my men's Gillette. Worst razor I've ever used, by far.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools