Face Stockholm Cake Eyeliner Eggplant

No Image

on 3/9/2007 9:14:00 AM

I have been using this since 1996, when I lived in Stockholm & NYC. It is a wonderful product, very easy to use & blend, and is agreat product fro blond/green eye combo - it pops my eye color. my only grip is that is is not available where I live so I stock up when I go back to NYC I have to buy 2 at a time because it will crack if dropped. It also can flake onto face when applying, which only started happening in the last few years, so they may have changed the formula slightly.

I am a redhead with brown eyes with flecks of gold. This color is FABULOUS and brings out my eyes as well as my hair! I have been using this product for about 13 years...and I recommend it all of the time! I love it so much I have it in stock in my own house! Can't live without it...will use it for life!

on 11/17/2001 4:34:00 PM

This is a great cake liner that's perfect for green or blue eyes. I like using this with pinkish eyeshadows. Great color!

on 6/4/2001 7:19:00 AM

I just got this from beauty.com. I have their peanut eyeshadow and love it. This is a great product as well. I apply a very thin line with my eyeliner brush, the plummy color really brings out my hazel eyes. Its easy to use and stays on all day. I highly recommend.