OPI My Chihuahua Bites

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
OPI My Chihuahua Bites
OPI- my chihuahua bites :)

4.2

on 3/29/2014 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This colour is beautiful. I have just grown my nails for the first time, at 43years old. No more artificial nails, I decided to look after them naturally. Now that they are long, I'm so proud of how gorgeous they look painted. So 10 OPI polishes later (in 4mths) I've bought a Red for winter. Studying all the OPI shades at Farmers Lambton Quay (Wellington NZ) I went with My Chihuahua Bites (an Orangey/Red). It looks so stylish with my mid length Square filed nails. And looks amazing matched with my MAC Lady Danger (Orangey/Red) Lipstick.

on 1/14/2013 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This has fast become my HG Nail Polish! I picked this up 2 months ago and I haven't switched back to my previous fave OPI Big Apple Red for my toes since. It is a coral-orange, leaning towards pink in natural daylight but can look orangey indoors (yellow lighting). It has a creamy finish, opaque but streaky with one coat so I apply two. AND IT LASTS LONGER THAN ANY OTHER NAIL POLISH I'VE TRIED! It doesn't chip off at all only when my nails grow and there's that bare nail exposed is when I repaint my nails! I went away and I was at the beach heaps in the water and through showers everything there's not one sign of wear. I don't use a base or top coat and this has really impressed me. Highly recommend and now a staple in my collection.

on 4/1/2011 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I used to like this color a lot when it looked more coral but for some reason mine is starting to look really red. Red isn't my color. So Idk how I feel about this one right now... :(

on 11/17/2010 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

When I went to buy a coral colour for summer I was looking at Bright Lights, Big Colour and Conga-line Coral. But they looked a bit off on me. I found My Chihuahua Bites by mistake and it is the most perfect coral red ever. It reminds me of the polish version of Viva Glam Cyndi by MAC. It also looks great on toes. So it is HG summer colour for me. I recommend this to anyone with olive or warmer complexions.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This OPI is quite a bright orange colour but depending on your skin colour if you are Olive or darker then it doesent look as bright and if you have quite fair skin it is more like fleuro orange. It is a great colour for summer or spring with a floral drees or mini shorts. I highly reccomend this product.

Popular Polishes