OPI My Chihuahua Bites

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
OPI My Chihuahua Bites
OPI- my chihuahua bites :)

4.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Beautiful bright clean coral-orange. It lasted for about a week on me which was really nice! It looked opaque in 2 coats and dried fast. Such a gorgeous fun shade!

A nice, bright, orangey-red colour. It applies easily and is opaque in two coats. The colour is fun and looks nice on my natural NC20 skin and when I have a tan. However, I find that this polish chips like crazy! I have a large collection of both OPI and Essie polishes and no other polish I own has the chippink problem this one does. Sometimes it chips the same day that I apply it! The colour is lovely, but it gets a low rating from me due to this. Try Essie's Lollipop instead.

on 5/24/2015 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not a huge red fan but this is probably my favorite red. Once I put it on I rarely feel like taking it off. It's a gorgeous summery red. It's orange toned and bright. It's very pretty and creamy.

I always get compliments on it and asked what it is. It's classy yet fun. Very good formula, typical of OPI. Their reds are my favorite reds. Two coats and its opaque. It has a slightly crelly formula. Which I love because it looks fresh.

I love the colour of this polish but it seems to chip more easily than my other OPI polishes. The colour is a bright, red-orange and is opaque in two/three coats. The formula is thin and easy to use and OPI's wide brush allows me to cover my nail in one stroke. However, the colour isn't particularly unique, and many similar colours can be found in the OPI brand. Due to the chipping problem, I would not repurchase but instead purchase a similar colour by OPI or Essie as the colour itself is quite pretty.

on 11/17/2010 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

When I went to buy a coral colour for summer I was looking at Bright Lights, Big Colour and Conga-line Coral. But they looked a bit off on me. I found My Chihuahua Bites by mistake and it is the most perfect coral red ever. It reminds me of the polish version of Viva Glam Cyndi by MAC. It also looks great on toes. So it is HG summer colour for me. I recommend this to anyone with olive or warmer complexions.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this color so much! its a nice combination of a coral red and orange without it looking too bright. Its great, the applicator is amazing and overall this nailpolish is great as most opi nail polishes are.

on 8/14/2009 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love LOVE this color. I got it originaly just because of the color name but its such a pretty color esp. for your toes in summer. Well worth it!

Love this one! I too would never have imagined that I would like a bright (not neon) orangey/coral with a tinge of pink creme! But....I DO!!

on 3/9/2009 7:49:00 PM

Like one of the previous reviewers, I decided I wanted either this or Cajun Shrimp, but went with this one because it looked brighter and pinker than CS. I'm fairly pale and cool-toned, and this pulls more orange-red on me than I would have liked. I still dig the color, though.

I sometimes have formula problems with the green-label OPIs, but this one was fine. Not too thick or gooey, and didn't need to have thinner added. It was opaque enough for my tastes in two coats.

on 1/26/2009 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a bright red/coral creme that is perfect for summer. I think everyone should have a shade like this in their stash. It looked great with my cool/neutral skintone and I know it will look equally as good on those with warmer skin. Great coverage, great application, all around a great shade.

Popular Polishes