OPI My Chihuahua Bites

Filtered by hair type : Straight
OPI My Chihuahua Bites
OPI- my chihuahua bites :)

4.6

on 11/28/2012 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite polish colors that I own. OPI, as usual, has one of the best formulas out there. Out of all the brands that I have tried, OPI takes the longest to start chipping/wearing down. This particular color looks amazing on. It wears (next to my skin anyhow) as an electric orange-red. Others describe it as an neon pink or coral, but it reads much more red to me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Just bought this yesterday, based on reviews here, and I love it! As some have said, it's a nice pinky coral. Just the colour I wanted for my toes for summer. Application was very smooth, not streaky like some of my other creme OPIs (the more sheer ones).

on 4/16/2012 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this colour. It's a great pinky-red that I live to use on my toes all year round and on my finger nails during summer. It's a fun bright colour that looks great with a tan and is very universally flattering for a wide range of skin types.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I pulled out this polish today to do my mani, and I realized that this is probably one of my two favorite polishes, of the over 80 I own. I realize this will echo other reviews, but it IS the perfect pinky coral for my summer toes and finger. I'm super pale, but this polish isn't overwhelming as some oranges tend to be on my nails. I've given this polish to several people, including my godsister who has a less than friendly chihuahua. I think it might be a jelly or a semi-jelly, I'm not good at detecting jelliness, but it's a juicy looking creme at least. Good quality brush, even in two coats, I've gotten a mani with Cajun Shrimp and I didn't like it as much, I think its a bit pinker than MCB. I encourage anyone who is thinking about this color to try it, I think you'll like it.

The perfect summer red.
Love the colour, Love the name, Love the brush.
A gorgeous corally red. Goes with everthing, its bright and summery. I wear this at least once a month.

on 4/1/2011 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I used to like this color a lot when it looked more coral but for some reason mine is starting to look really red. Red isn't my color. So Idk how I feel about this one right now... :(

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The perfect summer color for pale girls! This is the perfect shade of coral with a splash of pinky-red. It makes my skin glow. I usually can't wear corals or oranges, but this has nice bluey undertones that suit my skin tone (PPP). I love it and will keep buying it. The nail salon ladies complimented me on how good it looked when I brought it in for a pedicure!

on 4/18/2010 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

If you are into corals, you will love this colour. Gorgeous pinky and not too orangey coral. I tend to prefer slightly redder corals (e.g. OPI's Red My Fortune Cookie or Tasmanian Devil), but since I love corals in general, I just had to have this one in my collection. It seems to me that the quality is somewhat lower than some of the other OPI colours I have (comes off faster than other colours), but that could be just my bottle. BTW, this is definitely a 2-coat colour. Matches nicely with Chanel's RA lipstick in Vertige (#60).

MY HG OF SUMMER COLOR...i am one my third bottle of this color. I bought it at random a few years ago cuz i wanted a bright color for my toes as i was going on vacation and was the only color left at my local ULTA out of the OPI collection this color came in. Was iffy on it but once i applied it..WOW...feel in love Great bright color without being NEON-y...looks terriffic and barely chips (as with all my OPI polishes). If you want a great bright color, go with this one.

on 9/4/2009 4:05:00 AM

I get so many compliments when I wear this color! I love it! It's a great color when you're tan!

Popular Polishes