OPI My Chihuahua Bites

Filtered by skin tone : Other
OPI My Chihuahua Bites
OPI- my chihuahua bites :)

3.7

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My first OPI polish and by far my favorite!
While pricey, this is the perfect corral color that leans more toward pink than orange. Definitely a good go to color for me!

on 5/16/2007 2:40:00 PM

Wow this is a bright orangey coral! Perfect for summer toes, shows off the tan. The bottle color looks more orangey red but on my Chanel Beige, Stila 30 watts, GA LSF 5,5 skintone, the color looks more orange coral with a kiss of pink. Basically it looks warmer against my skintone that it does in the bottle. This color is definitely out of my comfort zone (I'm a nudes/reds/vamps gal) and is fun to wear every once in a while. The finish is fantastic - glossy jelly like creme and application a breeze with 2 coats. I am very pleased with My Chihuahua Bites, I have this in the mini version and will be purchasing the full size when I'm out.

Wowee! This color is a tomato red orange. The description on the little OPI pamphlet says it all, a orange-red color that's hot. It's very very hot. It's a bit of creamy and with a tiny bit of pink. But it's essentially a orange-red.

The application was flawless because this collection was only released 2 days ago. Nice even medium coats. I used 2 coats. Easy as pie, I had a manicure on. No problems with the application.

The wear was just fine. I had no chips or anything ugly, barely visible signs of wear. For the 2 days that I had this on, anyway. By the way, I used a coat of Nailtek II Foundation (ridgefiller), a french-striped swipe of Creative Stickey, then my 2 coats, then Poshe' top coat glopped on top.

The problem for me was the color was so bright that I felt hypnotized as I looked down it at. It's more or less a creamy dayglo orange-red and it just was not my style, although it looked really really hot with my black pant suit and white long sleeved shirt. It looked really hot the first day but I felt it too sharply colored. I have never worn really bright colors anyway. It's not the best match for me, but I bought this because I thought it was the most outstanding color in the bunch. But now I went for a less stand out color and that's working for me better, Pink-O de Gallo.

By the way, I do have pics if you want to contact me.

Popular Polishes