OPI My Chihuahua Bites

OPI My Chihuahua Bites
OPI- my chihuahua bites :)

4.6

on 8/10/2016 5:19:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Described as a "bright orange-red" but I detect a hint of pink undertone in my bottle as well. This cream applied opaque in 2 coats, doesn't streak and lasts a standard amount of time before chipping (a couple days for me). It's a pretty colour, I'm not totally wowed by it but it's nice. Would repurchase.

Edit - I changed my mind, I am totally wowed by this. I wore it again the other day and it just looks so good with my skintone. I don't often wear reds on my fingers but this looks really great, I could not stop staring at my nails. The ease of application makes it look flawless and it has some shine on it's own so after a topcoat it's super glossy. Looks better on me than blue based reds which I hadn't realized before, this colour will also work well year round. Bumping it up to a perfect score. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Lovely coral with a cooler undertone, almost a cool pink feel under the coral red orange. I am more of a fall colouration, while my dil is a "summer" both pale and cool toned. I can wear it, it looks fine on me but it looks STUNNING on her! So I gave it to her, and yes I'd buy another bottle for her, anytime I am stumped for a nice small present to cheer her up.

Not sure I'd buy it for me, there are so many other corals that I can wear well, that I don't need another, but it's the only coral that looks right on her.

I'd say if you are a cool season tone, and haven't found "the" coral yet, try this one, it's an amazing and lovely shade. I can't think of a skin colour from fair to dark that this wouldn't look good on.

It's a cream formula, no shimmer that I can detect, nice and glossy with the usual OPI good wear time. Worked well on me and on my daughter in law too. I can't say I noticed any chipping problem, quite the opposite actually for both of us.

Covers in one coat but best with 2 coats.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Beautiful bright clean coral-orange. It lasted for about a week on me which was really nice! It looked opaque in 2 coats and dried fast. Such a gorgeous fun shade!

on 5/24/2015 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not a huge red fan but this is probably my favorite red. Once I put it on I rarely feel like taking it off. It's a gorgeous summery red. It's orange toned and bright. It's very pretty and creamy.

I always get compliments on it and asked what it is. It's classy yet fun. Very good formula, typical of OPI. Their reds are my favorite reds. Two coats and its opaque. It has a slightly crelly formula. Which I love because it looks fresh.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

A beautiful colour that I'm in love with, perfect for summer or anytime if you ask me! OPI is my go to nail polish brand. Expensive, but as always, worth it.

on 1/14/2013 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This has fast become my HG Nail Polish! I picked this up 2 months ago and I haven't switched back to my previous fave OPI Big Apple Red for my toes since. It is a coral-orange, leaning towards pink in natural daylight but can look orangey indoors (yellow lighting). It has a creamy finish, opaque but streaky with one coat so I apply two. AND IT LASTS LONGER THAN ANY OTHER NAIL POLISH I'VE TRIED! It doesn't chip off at all only when my nails grow and there's that bare nail exposed is when I repaint my nails! I went away and I was at the beach heaps in the water and through showers everything there's not one sign of wear. I don't use a base or top coat and this has really impressed me. Highly recommend and now a staple in my collection.

on 12/27/2012 1:07:00 AM

Bought this color for my 13 year old niece just for fun because her chihuahua really does bite! Hard! hahah so then we tried it out and both loved it! Definitely my favorite OPI color and OPI is always good so definitely a good product! I would recommend it to anyone and it is awesome for the younger age group too the 5 year old liked it too(:

on 11/28/2012 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite polish colors that I own. OPI, as usual, has one of the best formulas out there. Out of all the brands that I have tried, OPI takes the longest to start chipping/wearing down. This particular color looks amazing on. It wears (next to my skin anyhow) as an electric orange-red. Others describe it as an neon pink or coral, but it reads much more red to me.

on 4/29/2012 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love coral colours but usually lean towards the orangey-reds - on a whim, I decided to try My Chihuahua Bites at the nail salon and I love it. I've bought a bottle to do my nails at home and this colour has totally changed my mind about pinky-corals. I heart you, MCB!

on 4/16/2012 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this colour. It's a great pinky-red that I live to use on my toes all year round and on my finger nails during summer. It's a fun bright colour that looks great with a tan and is very universally flattering for a wide range of skin types.

Popular Polishes