OPI My Chihuahua Bites

Filtered by age: 36-43
OPI My Chihuahua Bites
OPI- my chihuahua bites :)

4.1

on 9/4/2017 2:07:00 PM

Painted nails with base and top coat on Saturday morning. By Sunday evening, chipped. Was away the weekend with no housework etcs either. My Rommel polish lasts far better than this.

on 5/24/2015 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not a huge red fan but this is probably my favorite red. Once I put it on I rarely feel like taking it off. It's a gorgeous summery red. It's orange toned and bright. It's very pretty and creamy.

I always get compliments on it and asked what it is. It's classy yet fun. Very good formula, typical of OPI. Their reds are my favorite reds. Two coats and its opaque. It has a slightly crelly formula. Which I love because it looks fresh.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Just bought this yesterday, based on reviews here, and I love it! As some have said, it's a nice pinky coral. Just the colour I wanted for my toes for summer. Application was very smooth, not streaky like some of my other creme OPIs (the more sheer ones).

on 8/11/2011 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Beautiful orangey bright coral creme with some pink tones. I was afraid this colour would be too bright on my NC45/50 dark skin tone, but it looks just pretty and fresh on my short nails! Not crazy about the formula though. With 2 coats this was still streaky, so I used 3 coats but I can still see my nail bed if I look closely, and some unevenness as well. Plus it seemed to take forever to dry, even with Seche Vite quick-drying topcoat. One lippie off for that.
Similar colours: LA Girls Colour Addict in Indulge (but Indulge has gold shimmer) and Sally Hansen Sonic Bloom (SB is brighter and more orange)

on 4/18/2010 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

If you are into corals, you will love this colour. Gorgeous pinky and not too orangey coral. I tend to prefer slightly redder corals (e.g. OPI's Red My Fortune Cookie or Tasmanian Devil), but since I love corals in general, I just had to have this one in my collection. It seems to me that the quality is somewhat lower than some of the other OPI colours I have (comes off faster than other colours), but that could be just my bottle. BTW, this is definitely a 2-coat colour. Matches nicely with Chanel's RA lipstick in Vertige (#60).

on 1/26/2009 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a bright red/coral creme that is perfect for summer. I think everyone should have a shade like this in their stash. It looked great with my cool/neutral skintone and I know it will look equally as good on those with warmer skin. Great coverage, great application, all around a great shade.

on 7/31/2008 6:50:00 PM

Love! This has been my favorite pedi-polish this summer. I think it would be flattering on just about any skintone, and looks great with a (fake) tan. The cool thing is, it looks like different shades depending on the light. Sometimes it looks more coral, sometimes more tomato-red, sometimes almost deep hot pink. Like all OPI polishes, this lasts for weeks on my toes (with a base and top coat). I always get sick of my color long before it needs to be changed. I personally love the Pro-Wide brush, but if you can't get the hang of it or it bugs you you could probably find a similar shade elsewhere(Essie). And what a great name! This one is a big hit.

My favorite color out of the whole line! Perfect for summer! I agree w/ the reviewer below that said it would probably look good on anyone. I think it would flatter a wide variety of skin tones. I love that it has zero shimmer or sparkles; those shades just never seem to look as good on me. This shade is stunning on my toes; this makes me look as if I dropped some serious $$$ on an expensive pedi at at trendy salon. Two girls at work asked me about my pedicure when I was wearing this. Rave!

Popular Polishes