OPI My Chihuahua Bites

Filtered by age: 30-35
OPI My Chihuahua Bites
OPI- my chihuahua bites :)

4.6

on 8/10/2016 5:19:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Described as a "bright orange-red" but I detect a hint of pink undertone in my bottle as well. This cream applied opaque in 2 coats, doesn't streak and lasts a standard amount of time before chipping (a couple days for me). It's a pretty colour, I'm not totally wowed by it but it's nice. Would repurchase.

Edit - I changed my mind, I am totally wowed by this. I wore it again the other day and it just looks so good with my skintone. I don't often wear reds on my fingers but this looks really great, I could not stop staring at my nails. The ease of application makes it look flawless and it has some shine on it's own so after a topcoat it's super glossy. Looks better on me than blue based reds which I hadn't realized before, this colour will also work well year round. Bumping it up to a perfect score. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Beautiful bright clean coral-orange. It lasted for about a week on me which was really nice! It looked opaque in 2 coats and dried fast. Such a gorgeous fun shade!

on 4/29/2012 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love coral colours but usually lean towards the orangey-reds - on a whim, I decided to try My Chihuahua Bites at the nail salon and I love it. I've bought a bottle to do my nails at home and this colour has totally changed my mind about pinky-corals. I heart you, MCB!

on 6/6/2011 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really great corally red shade, opaque in 2 coats, a little bright - OPI at its best! This was a repurchase for me when I misplaced one, that is how good it is! It's not too orange.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The perfect summer color for pale girls! This is the perfect shade of coral with a splash of pinky-red. It makes my skin glow. I usually can't wear corals or oranges, but this has nice bluey undertones that suit my skin tone (PPP). I love it and will keep buying it. The nail salon ladies complimented me on how good it looked when I brought it in for a pedicure!

MY HG OF SUMMER COLOR...i am one my third bottle of this color. I bought it at random a few years ago cuz i wanted a bright color for my toes as i was going on vacation and was the only color left at my local ULTA out of the OPI collection this color came in. Was iffy on it but once i applied it..WOW...feel in love Great bright color without being NEON-y...looks terriffic and barely chips (as with all my OPI polishes). If you want a great bright color, go with this one.

Love this one! I too would never have imagined that I would like a bright (not neon) orangey/coral with a tinge of pink creme! But....I DO!!

I LOVE this color. I bought it last year. This year, I bought Charged Up Cherry and Cajun Shrimp. Let me tell you, this is my favorite. While I love them all, this one seems to compliment my skin tone the most even though it's bright and red-orange based. I am cool toned- fair. I wear this color though when I'm tan. Neons are the new thing now and IMO, this is great for an older person trying to accomplish the neon look without looking overly young. The quality is great, but I find that typical of OPI's in general.

on 5/16/2007 2:40:00 PM

Wow this is a bright orangey coral! Perfect for summer toes, shows off the tan. The bottle color looks more orangey red but on my Chanel Beige, Stila 30 watts, GA LSF 5,5 skintone, the color looks more orange coral with a kiss of pink. Basically it looks warmer against my skintone that it does in the bottle. This color is definitely out of my comfort zone (I'm a nudes/reds/vamps gal) and is fun to wear every once in a while. The finish is fantastic - glossy jelly like creme and application a breeze with 2 coats. I am very pleased with My Chihuahua Bites, I have this in the mini version and will be purchasing the full size when I'm out.

on 6/14/2006 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Love this color. Its red with some pink and coral. Very flattering on short round/square nails. OPI has the best colors with really fun names and the polish is long lasting

Popular Polishes