OPI My Chihuahua Bites

Filtered by age: 19-24
OPI My Chihuahua Bites
OPI- my chihuahua bites :)

4.5

A nice, bright, orangey-red colour. It applies easily and is opaque in two coats. The colour is fun and looks nice on my natural NC20 skin and when I have a tan. However, I find that this polish chips like crazy! I have a large collection of both OPI and Essie polishes and no other polish I own has the chippink problem this one does. Sometimes it chips the same day that I apply it! The colour is lovely, but it gets a low rating from me due to this. Try Essie's Lollipop instead.

I love the colour of this polish but it seems to chip more easily than my other OPI polishes. The colour is a bright, red-orange and is opaque in two/three coats. The formula is thin and easy to use and OPI's wide brush allows me to cover my nail in one stroke. However, the colour isn't particularly unique, and many similar colours can be found in the OPI brand. Due to the chipping problem, I would not repurchase but instead purchase a similar colour by OPI or Essie as the colour itself is quite pretty.

on 6/26/2013 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the color! It is very fitting for summer and those people who want to boost up their mood. However, I find it chipping easily. It cracked after three days. I don't think my job is stressful for my nails so I got annoyed that it cracked easily.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

A beautiful colour that I'm in love with, perfect for summer or anytime if you ask me! OPI is my go to nail polish brand. Expensive, but as always, worth it.

on 1/14/2013 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This has fast become my HG Nail Polish! I picked this up 2 months ago and I haven't switched back to my previous fave OPI Big Apple Red for my toes since. It is a coral-orange, leaning towards pink in natural daylight but can look orangey indoors (yellow lighting). It has a creamy finish, opaque but streaky with one coat so I apply two. AND IT LASTS LONGER THAN ANY OTHER NAIL POLISH I'VE TRIED! It doesn't chip off at all only when my nails grow and there's that bare nail exposed is when I repaint my nails! I went away and I was at the beach heaps in the water and through showers everything there's not one sign of wear. I don't use a base or top coat and this has really impressed me. Highly recommend and now a staple in my collection.

on 12/27/2012 1:07:00 AM

Bought this color for my 13 year old niece just for fun because her chihuahua really does bite! Hard! hahah so then we tried it out and both loved it! Definitely my favorite OPI color and OPI is always good so definitely a good product! I would recommend it to anyone and it is awesome for the younger age group too the 5 year old liked it too(:

I recently had to repurchase this product. Unfortunately i dropped my first bottle (anyone who has done this will know what a mess that is and how difficult it is to clean up). anyway, i was pretty devastated as i had just decided it was my favourite colour... gorgeous red/coral/pink/orange - depends on the lighting i guess...plus its such an awesome name.. completely opaque in 2 coats

if i run out of this bottle i will probably have to repurchase again

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My first OPI polish and by far my favorite!
While pricey, this is the perfect corral color that leans more toward pink than orange. Definitely a good go to color for me!

on 4/1/2011 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I used to like this color a lot when it looked more coral but for some reason mine is starting to look really red. Red isn't my color. So Idk how I feel about this one right now... :(

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Okay, so I only bought this because I have a feisty chihuahua and thought it was a cute name.

That being said, I love this color. Its so pretty for summer, and looks nice against my pale skin. Normally I wouldn't get this color, I really only wanted it for the name, but after using it I really do love it.

Looks great with 2 coats, and lasts all week.
Definitely liking OPI, too bad they're so expensive.

Popular Polishes